BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City 0 Rovers 3

colin

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the light of day, Jordan, could we have a translation of your posts of last evening. I don't like missing anything....... ;)

Happy Rover today. Three class goals. Bring on Watford, and no slip-ups please boys.

Edit: Robbie - you made an awesome captain, lad, and led the team well. Well done.

Great performance from everyone. We totally dominated them, they had just one clear chance, brilliantly saved by Brad.

Shame about Ooijer, other than that, everything in the garden is rosy.

Not sure I like it when there's nothing to complain about :lol: Who's next :D

In the light of day, Jordan, could we have a translation of your posts of last evening. I don't like missing anything....... ;)

Happy Rover today. Three class goals. Bring on Watford, and no slip-ups please boys.

Edit: Robbie - you made an awesome captain, lad, and led the team well. Well done.

I get the feeling that our Jordan got kidnapped and the Citeh "defender" of the same name has been posting on here. The posts are as coherent as that guy's performance yesterday.

Fantastic result Rovers - thanks!

I was stood up singing the 'feyenoord' song when I got whacked on the back by some programme wielding YOB teling me to sit down. Looked round to see that the offensive behaviour came from none other than Jack Straw - who the f##k do you think you are straw?

Strange why so many got ejected, especially when all the Citeh fans close to us spent all the game goading the Rovers fans - there always seems to be different rules for away fans.

Pederson free kick was worth the ticket money alone.

We are looking better as each game is played and I am convinced that we can achieve another top 6 finish and go the distance in the UEFA cup :)

Strange why so many got ejected, especially when all the Citeh fans close to us spent all the game goading the Rovers fans - there always seems to be different rules for away fans.

But at Ewood the rules are reversed, the away fans are allowed to stand, home fans made to sit.

After about the third time someone got ejected, the City supporters started to encourage the away supporters to quite literally make a stand and stand up in defiance of the petty stewarding.

They (the stewards) were extremely determined to stop anybody from standing up.

a day of highs and lows

the game was perfect

we ran riot

non playing aspects were rubbish, i didnt get home till 10am this morning because of those police on the train, i didnt have enough cash for a taxi

i thought bentleys crosses were top class, he's good at that now, both of pedesens goals were beauts

and derbs was a good confident finish

happy for him

36k on, what a DISGRACE

thats the equilvent of us getting around 10k

police were absolute arseholes, they nearly got me assaulted by a pne fan, and there actions cost me £20 in lost wages, and transport

Great result, managed to catch the game just in time in a pube called the wolfe in penrith, unchartered territory for me but proved to be a lucky place!!!

Just need to keep that steely determination up in the next few matches and we should be looking at a decent league position and a cup run :D

non playing aspects were rubbish, i didnt get home till 10am this morning because of those police on the train, i didnt have enough cash for a taxi

police were absolute arseholes, they nearly got me assaulted by a pne fan, and there actions cost me £20 in lost wages, and transport

I'm pretty sure I was on the same train as you. If the majority of people on it hadn't acted like nobs then there wouldn't have been a great problem - certainly wouldn't have had to sit at oxford road for 20-30 minutes for the transport police.

Now I don't know what happened after chorley, but all the police had left the train at bolton and they did advise everyone to get on the bus which was waiting there rather than carry on to preston, but noone seemed to take them up on their offer.

As for the game I thought we played pretty well. We didn't really have to play very well to beat City, I thought they were poor. Pedersen had a good game with two quality goals. We all know he can take good freekicks but the header in the first half was excellent.

Nice to see Derbyshire on the scoresheet again as well.

Great result, managed to catch the game just in time in a pube called the wolfe in penrith, unchartered territory for me but proved to be a lucky place!!!

Just need to keep that steely determination up in the next few matches and we should be looking at a decent league position and a cup run :D

Must have been a hairy experience!!

That was a great result yesterday. Another three points which takes us up into the top 10. The injury to Ooijer is a big blow and puts a dampner on the result. It's good to see Derbyshire scoring again, he's done well over the last couple of games scoring three goals.

Archived