70 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want/think to win the title

• Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester United
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

If Blackburn won't win, I want no-one to win. I am a Blackburn fan, not a timeshare glory supporter. I dislike all the top teams as they are members of the Greed 14, or are nearly member of the Greed 14. The future of Mourinho, Wenger or the Glazer family are of no real concern to me unless it affects Blackburn.

All my friends locally who watch footy are Chelsea fans. They even had my back and cheered for us when we played ManUre. I know WHY they did, and it wasn't for love of Blackburn, but they did keep me from getting in trouble with the ManUre crowd.

For that I'd rather Chelsea win.

How anyone can want Manure to win the Premiership is behond me. I should go on but cannot find the words to describe my animosity towards them.

Ditto, hell would freeze over before I even wanted ManUre to win a toss up before the start of the game!

I even be hard pressed to plump for them if they were in a head to head with the Dingles!

Of the others I really don't mind Chelsea, and I think Arsenal play the best football, occasional theatrics apart.

I used to love the Shankley/Paisley Liverpool but now detest them almost as much as ManUre. Houllier spent 125m and Benitez has spent 95m (Total 220m) but they're still so ordinary it's staggering.

I used to abhor United, but after a certain poster kept railing on about how the new American owner was going to drive them in the ground (oh, and I just haven't had time to dig the thread up yet since the new TV deals and re-financing - but we now know he was spouting his usual half-informed crud) I'd kind of like to see them beat out Chelsea.

Either way I'd like to see it go down to the last weekend.

I second American's point. The best thing for me would be for those teams all to beright in there at the finish, very tight to one another. Football is supposed to be exciting, it would be nice if the title race was for once.

If I had to pick one club it would be Arsenal. They might all be foreign, and they dive, and Wenger is turning more and more into a bitter red face whinger, but they play the best football and the team they have assembled is the most daring in terms of transfer targets and the least dependent on raw cash muscle power.

However if anyone, including Bolton, apart from those four could win the Premiership I would be for it. It would breath new life into the league.

However if anyone, including Bolton, apart from those four could win the Premiership I would be for it. It would breath new life into the league.

Couldn't agree with that more. Wouldn't go down well with the media though. That would just be a "poor" season.

In the same way that if there's a game between a "big" club and a "smaller" one and the smaller one are winning, it's automatically a poor game.

Good example on Saturday. Rovers v City. We were absolutely coasting the first half with 70% possession. I've not enjoyed a game more for a long time and even to the neutral I think our play (apart from failing to stick the ball away) would have been a joy to watch.

English commentator on ART said: "The game hasn't really got going yet" :huh:

I used to abhor United, but after a certain poster kept railing on about how the new American owner was going to drive them in the ground (oh, and I just haven't had time to dig the thread up yet since the new TV deals and re-financing - but we now know he was spouting his usual half-informed crud)

This thread?

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php?showtopic=11908

Archived