BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tonight's Reserve Squad.

den

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How will he gain match fitness without playing matches?

This is ridiculous. I would have thought for a guy who hasnt played for a couple of months, a few minutes tonight would have been good. Unless as stated he might not even be fit for reserves football?!

GREAT NEWS that Nelsen, Jeffers and Roberts all start! I expect to see at least one of them possibly involved in the FA Cup tie in some sort of fashion.

:rover: GIVE NELSEN 60 MINS THEN HE'S READY FOR SAT <_<:brfc:

I believe he played 60-70mins of a game last week and a quote along the lines of once he gets 90mins under his belt he will be 100% ready to play for the first team the game after. They arranged a couple of behind closed door games for the returning lads, only for Reid to be injured.

I really hope that dunn has been playing in those games and is being rested for Chelsea game .

I believe he played 60-70mins of a game last week and a quote along the lines of once he gets 90mins under his belt he will be 100% ready to play for the first team the game after. They arranged a couple of behind closed door games for the returning lads, only for Reid to be injured.

Yes meant to have played a sound game against a weaker Rangers team. A few more games and then hopefully eh could be fine. Needs to watch against quick players, such as, Young, Duff, Bellamy (but we've played the Scousers twice and were unbeaten) as they could aggrievate his injury.

i rather have Todd then Henchoz in the side, it's a damm shame Hughes doesn't think the same

I think Todd is twice the player of Henchoz. The Swiss chap, just seems to be badly off pace and struggling to get to terms with the Premiership. However, that said, we all give this reference to Ooijer, who had come into his own over the last 2-3 months!

Overall, looks to be a very stronger team for today and could be an added bonus for Hughes, if the two strikers and Nelsen can come through unscathed and showing strong signs of getting back to their best.

don't know i have not heard anything saying this

why would it be on Eurosport?

It's a mickey take, methinks...

I might go to this tonight.

Is it still on? Does anyone know a good boozer near the ground? :-)

Motors Club is just next door - and has a balcony with view on to the pitch!

I think the Motors Club is closed. Best to go out of ground - straight down Thurston Road - turn left and the Gables is 150 yards on left. After the game the BRFC coaching staff often go in.

Archived