BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's Going On

gazsimm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 7 2007, 12:12 ) 487912[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No, it looks bloody awful.. for now ;)

who's done the upgrade is it anybody we know, if it is they want sacking

To be sacked we'd need to be employed. Sadly we all have a day job that pays the bills and the site gets looked after in what spare time we have.

The site needed an urgent upgrade to address some security issues, normally these things are planned, but this had to be a spur of the moment thing. I've very impressed with the speed Ste has got everything back up and running in, all be it with a horrible horrible deafult skin.

Some more avatars now uploaded, dont think that I'll be able to find the old ones.

Will upload a few more, but if anybody wants an avatar uploaded, or has a set of avatars, then email them to me via - brfcs@steb.org.uk

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 7 2007, 14:55 ) 487997[/snapback]
Some more avatars now uploaded, dont think that I'll be able to find the old ones.

Will upload a few more, but if anybody wants an avatar uploaded, or has a set of avatars, then email them to me via - brfcs@steb.org.uk

Does that mean I can send in my own choice of avatar? Are there any restricitions on size/filetype etc?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 7 2007, 14:55 ) 487997[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Some more avatars now uploaded, dont think that I'll be able to find the old ones.

Does that mean I can send in my own choice of avatar? Are there any restricitions on size/filetype etc?

Try and keep it small, they are supposed to resize, but dont appear to be doing at the moment.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 7 2007, 16:03 ) 488022[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Try and keep it small, they are supposed to resize, but dont appear to be doing at the moment.

have you received mine Ste?

Yes, will do a few of them later

I cant seem to ad an avatar to my profile, any ideas guys and girls?

Select "My Controls" from the top menu bar

Select "Edit Avatar Settings" on left pane under "personal profile"

pick a gallery (most are in assorted), and select "Go"

select your avatar, and scroll to the bottom of the page and pick "Use Selected Avatar"

I have done that but it keeps coming up, error no avatar selected. Tried it 4 times and it still keeps coming up with the error message.

What error message does it come up with. You seem to have an avatar selected now.

Archived