BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What's Going On

gazsimm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appears AOL users are struggling to post at the moment.

Any of those users should try firefox at this moment.

Edit - looks like I've had to make some cookie changes, basically its because AOL are awful.

Edit2 - One side effect is that you might need to log on again.

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 8 2007, 15:18 ) 488408[/snapback]
It appears that the enemies function has been in place for ages that has entries such as

Jan/Abbey

Nodrog/Colin

Jim/Australia

Fleming/Zebra Haters

Geese/Swans

Everyone/Vinjay :ph34r:

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Feb 8 2007, 15:18 ) 488408[/snapback]
It appears that the enemies function has been in place for ages that has entries such as

Nodrog/Colin

ha ha ha ha ha

Thanks for sorting out me account.

What error message does it come up with. You seem to have an avatar selected now.

Only just had chance to log on. Thanks, it's now working (even though it kept coming up with an error message whilst I was trying :rolleyes::rolleyes: )

Bit thick when it comes to computers, suppose it's because I am blond and female :D:D

Can I just check this friend list thing. What does it actually do :huh:

Wolverine just added me and it sent me a mail with a link but I didnt want to click it after previous experiences with the mail.

With previous versions in your Control Panel you will have had a "Buddy" list. I didn't use it much but it was basically am address list for PMs - quicker than having to find names on the MB etc. I haven't looked in detail but the Friends List appears to be an extension of that. Provide you know who has sent the e-mail and recognise the user name it should be perfectly safe. This version has much improved security.

Doh! It's all very well, but I've changed my mind three times already and there are very few avators for the ladies to start with :huh: !

I liked the one you had yesterday Mum. I nearly posted to say so when I saw it, but thought "no, better not, don't want to give the wrong impression". :wub:

I fairly reluctantantly have had to change my avatar because the one I have had for years has disappeared.

Never mind the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel reminds me of my own little dog. The best friend I ever had. Now unfortunately deceased.

Edit. Sorry about the sentimentality. Just brought it back to me for a moment.

Archived