BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Effective Parenting

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After a very long labour Molly Grace Clarke was born at 1am yesterday morning weighing 8lbs.

Mum and Daughter doing well, Dad stressed out beyond belief lol.

Aw, such a shame, poor soul.

Congratulations all round. Hope you are now ready to wait on Mum hand, foot and finger!

Anyone had the snip out there? What's it like-am concerned it may make, erm, my friend go all soft like a cat after the op.

Don't worry it won't. You may walk a little strangely for a few days though.

Anyone had the snip out there? What's it like-am concerned it may make, erm, my friend go all soft like a cat after the op.

If it does atleast you've got something to blame it on!

No worries on that score Ozzie. I was referred to the Consultant via the GP, and ten days later I was under the knife at Burnley General on a Saturday Morning. Back home again just after one in the afternoon.

As Paul says, you are a bit "tender" for a few days afterwards but not half as bad as you think.

No worries on that score Ozzie. I was referred to the Consultant via the GP, and ten days later I was under the knife at Burnley General on a Saturday Morning. Back home again just after one in the afternoon.

As Paul says, you are a bit "tender" for a few days afterwards but not half as bad as you think.

Knife!? There's a knife? Gulp.

Last I heard they got the local blacksmith to pump up the bellows until the charcoal was white hot. There was a poker in there warming up..... One or two quick stabs was all that was needed.

• 5 months later...

Well it's a yer on Tuesday now since my lad was born, and we're having his party today-(Causing me to miss the Pompey match today...). Yesterday whilst I was getting ready for work he manged to smash my specs, and break my watch in about 2 minutes, £150 worth of damage!

He's gone from an escaped embryo last November to proper little boy, with his own character and sense of humour, really amazing and satisfying watching him grow and change. I know a few other posters have had babies of late, boys you really have got some fun head of you!

• 2 years later...

Archived