BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Effective Parenting

Many congratulations OJ. The birth of your first child is the best feeling in the world. I floated on air for days. Came out of Queens Park Hospital and told the bus conductor. I just had to tell somebody, everybody in fact. I just hope you feel as chuffed as I did. Everybody should feel that happy at least once in their lives.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11.31 am today, Lee-Ann gave birth to my first child-In the blue corner weighing in at 8 pounds and four and a half ounces, I give you ........................George Matthew Jones!

So happy, wish I'd done this sooner...

gallery_1768_2_121864.jpg

Many congratulations Ozzie,i hope everything went well and everybody is in good health. :tu:

11.31 am today, Lee-Ann gave birth to my first child-In the blue corner weighing in at 8 pounds and four and a half ounces, I give you ........................George Matthew Jones!

By the expression on his face, your not showing him the highlights of the Chelsea match are you? :rover::lol:

Well done Ozzie - he sounds like he's going to be a right bruiser!

A timely reminder of more important things :)

Congrats.

Absolutely dead chuffed that my step-son has just been invited to conduct one of the world's great orchestras- the St Petersburg Philharmonic- in a gala concert in their home concert hall.

Good Lord, that sounds like one hell of an acheivement. Well done to him. Do you get to go and see him?

Archived