BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] July 1st

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. I will even admit that i have dealt in the past, which paid for my University education.

So you admit to being a drug dealer . You obviously don't give a toss about the welfare of the people you sold them to . Nor will you have had much knowledge about the "quality" of the substances . I doubt whether you know or care if those drugs were passed on to kids .

You claim to have a university education - yet come out the usual garbage argument (being used more frequently on here I'm afraid ) that personal knowledge is necessary to have an opinion on a subject .

In years to come - when you've had kids yourself - I hope you develop a more mature attitude to the subject . Or will you encourage you kids to become a dealer like yourself ?

Eother way it's time you grew up and started to act like an adult .

FYI, crack is not 'instantly addictive'. Smack even less so, as many first time users do little more than throw up violently.

Oh right...... so help me here does that class them as being desirable / good / healthy or what exactly?

Oh right...... so help me here does that class them as being desirable / good / healthy or what exactly?

He's right, neither drugs are "instantly addictive", this was one of many propaganda measures initiated by the greatest scaremongerers of them all, the US media, back when Ronnie Reagan started his 'war on drugs'.

They also make you feel very very good, that's why people take them. However the more you take the more you want it, and eventually your body gets used to it and craves it - physical addiction, or you can't have a good time without it - social addiction. Studies have been performed on animals where they are given cocaine as well as food, after a while the animals don't want the food anymore just cocaine. Heroin is a different beast that affects nerve receptors. I'll finish now as I'm not a scientist or psycologist.

All drugs will screw you up if you use them too much; take paracetemol all day everyday for a while and see what happens.

So you admit to being a drug dealer . You obviously don't give a toss about the welfare of the people you sold them to . Nor will you have had much knowledge about the "quality" of the substances . I doubt whether you know or care if those drugs were passed on to kids .

You claim to have a university education - yet come out the usual garbage argument (being used more frequently on here I'm afraid ) that personal knowledge is necessary to have an opinion on a subject .

In years to come - when you've had kids yourself - I hope you develop a more mature attitude to the subject . Or will you encourage you kids to become a dealer like yourself ?

Eother way it's time you grew up and started to act like an adult .

This is the kind of ridiculous thinking i am talking about. Why would anyone buy drugs and pass them onto kids? Maybe you think like this because you stand outside wetherspoons trying to tempt young boys with a pint?

I am not a drug dealer, but a FORMER drug dealer (would be pretty daft to announce i had a house full of drugs, wouldnt it?). I sold in halls, which is a reasonably safe environment to do it in both for the customer and the dealer. Around half the stuff i sold was grown locally by a friend, so i knew damn well what i was selling. I could tell you every step created to make my spliff from seed to roll, but i'd be lost trying to explain the process gone through to make my beer.

I don't follow the 'mature' aspect your talking about. Certainly over half the worlds population see alcohol as a greater evil than cannabis -are they immature? More laughable is someone so insular as yourself telling me to grow up. How does an adult act? Shouild i spend my time whinging about immigration?

Would i mind if my kids took drugs? Not at all,in fact id rather they took ecstacy or marijuana than alcohol, for the simple reason they are safer.

Oh, and are you really stupid enough to try and argue that personal experience gives you a less grounded opinion?

I am not a drug dealer, but a FORMER drug dealer (would be pretty daft to announce i had a house full of drugs, wouldnt it?).

:blink: err Does that make you immune from any sort of prosecution? Fred West was not a murderer but a FORMER murderer. He still swung for it in jail afterwards though. :tu:

Would i mind if my kids took drugs? Not at all,in fact id rather they took ecstacy or marijuana than alcohol, for the simple reason they are safer.

You can't be serious? I have no problem with certain drugs, but the long-term effect of using them is still unproven. As for alcohol being safer than e, not a chance, especially not when you consider the chances of coming across a bad pill (and for someone of such experience you must know that the bad stuff is out there). There's no way on earth that I would ever want my kids to touch anything like e.

Good on you el_gringo for being honest & open.

No doubt as I am typing this, drunks in town centres throughout the country are getting into fights, & filling the hospitals with victims; puking their guts up, or pissing up against walls. But that's OK because alcohol is legal.

Cannabis is illegal but all it does is make the user appreciate music more; give them the munchies for Cadbury's Bourneville and then possibly some paranoia.

Many thousands of people from all walks of life use cannabis. Just like alcohol, only a few get dragged into abuse. They don't go out onto the street and pick fights. They stay in and listen to Jah Wobble and go to bed.

Likewise many thousands use "e" as recreational drug, just like others use alcohol.

What's the problem? Hundreds more people die of alcohol abuse than dropping the weekend "e" or smoking a pacifiying joint.

That smack stuff is a bit scarey though.

Over to Blue Phil who has a bit of an obsession with my last dalliance with heroin, which happened 20 years ago. Take it away mate.................

You still listening to that CD ?!

Yup, saw them at The Ritz in Manchester a couple of weeks ago. Totally magnificent. Topped by a complete blitz of "Blindness"

The best song he's written for ages.

Good on you el_gringo for being honest & open.

No doubt as I am typing this, drunks in town centres throughout the country are getting into fights, & filling the hospitals with victims; puking their guts up, or pissing up against walls. But that's OK because alcohol is legal.

Cannabis is illegal but all it does is make the user appreciate music more; give them the munchies for Cadbury's Bourneville and then possibly some paranoia.

Many thousands of people from all walks of life use cannabis. Just like alcohol, only a few get dragged into abuse. They don't go out onto the street and pick fights. They stay in and listen to Jah Wobble and go to bed.

Likewise many thousands use "e" as recreational drug, just like others use alcohol.

What's the problem? Hundreds more people die of alcohol abuse than dropping the weekend "e" or smoking a pacifiying joint.

That smack stuff is a bit scarey though.

Over to Blue Phil who has a bit of an obsession with my last dalliance with heroin, which happened 20 years ago. Take it away mate.................

I could be wrong (not going to be bothered to look it up) but aren't you one of the holier than thou don't smoke in pubs it will give me cancer crowd? You do realize that the wacky tabbacky causes cancer just as much, if not more, than cigs?

Colin, check out what is being said in Britain about cannabis use.

It doesn't look good, and neither does a long term user mate of mine.

As for "e", well, it might not be addictive, but it does cause death, there have been a few here, the most recent the subject of a coroners inquest of a woman on a P & O cruise.

As for "e", well, it might not be addictive, but it does cause death, there have been a few here, the most recent the subject of a coroners inquest of a woman on a P & O cruise.

For what it's worth ecstasy was developed / adapted for use in animal experiments (on canines primarilly) as a brain pathogen. Don't know how it's administered but apparently it is used to kill off sections of the brain in order to minimise pain.

but nowhere near as bad as alcohol by all accounts.

In regards to Ecstasy, I think about 100 people have died due to ecstasy in this country, the vast majority by being incredible stupid and taking 5 or 6 at a time and then dancing like a nonce and dying of heat exhaustion and stress on the heart. A lot of people die because they dont know what to do to reduce the dangers, take a break, drink fluid, preferably a fruit based non alcoholic beverage

In regards to Leah Betts, she died because her parents didnt know what to do when she had a bad trip and stuffed about 8 pints of water down her throat which led to a majoy chemcial imbalance in the body, which killed her.

Marijuana is known to cause psychotic episodes in people after prolonged use. If a moment of euphoria means more to you than a longer life lived normally, go for it.

What about alcohol?

If any drug is related to depression, violence and mental illness then it is has to be alcohol. Not that I'm suggesting that marijuana is better. They'll both mess you up if you do it too much.

but nowhere near as bad as alcohol by all accounts.

In regards to Ecstasy, I think about 100 people have died due to ecstasy in this country, the vast majority by being incredible stupid and taking 5 or 6 at a time and then dancing like a nonce and dying of heat exhaustion and stress on the heart. A lot of people die because they dont know what to do to reduce the dangers, take a break, drink fluid, preferably a fruit based non alcoholic beverage

In regards to Leah Betts, she died because her parents didnt know what to do when she had a bad trip and stuffed about 8 pints of water down her throat which led to a majoy chemcial imbalance in the body, which killed her.

And about the girl who was "given" an "e" at a dance party and died as a result or explain the death of the lady on a cruise which puts 5 or 6 guys on a possible murder charge because of a drunken "e" charged session .

Flopsy, too much water can kill, and just what is a "bad trip", you might try and define a "good trip".

What about alcohol?

If any drug is related to depression, violence and mental illness then it is has to be alcohol. Not that I'm suggesting that marijuana is better. They'll both mess you up if you do it too much.

Indeed, FLB, but Mary hasn't the health warnings on it, there are no guarantees of the strength of it. (The strength of cannabis has increased over the last few decades)

If Thwaites oversold the alcohol content, then you'd have a complaint in law, you can't guarantee that a joint you were sold had the "right' amount of TCH (or what ever it is).

The results of alcohol abuse are more obvious than cannabis, but that's only because of the numbers of abusers

I know of someone who was on my halls of residence at Uni, he took too much of god knows what, he was being chased by wheelie bins and one swallowed and digested him. He ended up a complete wreck, people had to step over him in the corridor mid-afternoon.

One of my mates took acid and the gargoyles on teh church he was passing seemed to come alive, scared the sh1t out of him.

If you leaglised drugs you would take the criminals out of the equation, I'm not sure that would leave us any worse off than we are now.

Archived