BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy League

So, the new season is nearly here and so is a new Fantasy League:-

Click

CODE: 192-170

(Remember, get your team in now and you can make changes up until the start of the window and it wont cost you any points)

Let the Battle Begin

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My team is in - Inter Minan.

Current starting XI is:

Cech

Samba

Agger

Terry

Ronaldo

Pedersen

Davis (Fulham)

McSheffrey

Owen ©

Bellamy

Yakubu

SUBS: Kirkland, Mears, Smertin and Anderson

You shouldnt be giving away your secrets just yet - you do know that no one else can see your team until the first day?

You shouldnt be giving away your secrets just yet - you do know that no one else can see your team until the first day?

I'm pretty confident everyone will have a difference of opinion on who to select. :)

I'm in Real Madribble.

James, Carragher, Rio, Yobo, Ronaldo, Bentley, Ballack, Reo-Coker, Derbyshire, Benni, Sheva

subs: Niemi, Campbell, Pearce, Muamba

I've gone for a mixed bag of cheap players i think will play, foreigners that did rubbish last season and proven quality.

Right, I'm in with Deanamo Rovers. Possibly the worst name I ever come up with, but it won't let me have swear words so it's staying. Currently lining up as...

Given

Rozehnal Samba Warnock

Bentley Parker Hargreaves Ronaldo

Drogba Torres Berbatov

Subs: Kirkland, Anderson, Hughes, Kavanagh

You are so right!Last year they wouldnt think of moving him out of the 7.5-7.8 range no matter how many goals he was banging in.Now they start him as a 9?go figure

The price changes are automated, it's calculated from the number of transfers in and out of teams, it has nothing to do with performance.

And they would'nt give him any bonus points.

Aren't bonus points awarded for outstanding performances? Benni has never performed superbly over ninety minutes, he's just good at putting the ball in the back of the net.

The price changes are automated, it's calculated from the number of transfers in and out of teams, it has nothing to do with performance.

If that is the case(and I'm not doubting you)can you explain how it was that when Henry was injured last year he was valued at like 14.0 and scores of people transferred out of him and his values dropped to maybe the low 13's (if i recall correctly)?

I'm not totally sure what you mean. If you mean why did Henry's value drop when he was injured, it's because people transferred him out so his value went down.

Here's what the website says about it, it sounds like it's gotten a little bit more complicated since I read it first a few years back.

"How do player values change?

After the season starts player values may change by 0.1 a day based on activity in the transfer market. Both the formula used to calculate this change and the time of the change include variable factors and won't be revealed to game players. "

Archived