BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-match Song Played At Ewood

The only lyrics I can remember are "I'll never take you back, I'll never take you back!" in a pretty aggressive voice. I tried googling them, but they're pretty common lyrics, so no luck!

Does anybody know what song I mean? I know that it is a pretty new track, but not sure who sings it.

I havent been to Ewood this season but I know what song your on about - I can hear it in my head now but cant think who its by.

First thought was The Cribs but after a quick search I cant see its by them.

Its on Soccer Am all quite a bit too

Grrr - going to have this going over and over in my head all day now

The Pigeon Detectives - I'm Not Sorry

:wub:;)

One of my favourite albums this year. Last years one was Little Man Tate - European Lover, also a top track.

Lyrics

Myspace with track on it

Beat me to it - just found it

The first place I went to be honest was here (even though it didnt find it) - Song Tapper Its been posted before but some may not have seen it. Its remarkable how many times it gives you the correct tune.

Sounds like crappy indie to me. They should play Disposable Heroes by Metallica instead.

Oi you! I know where you live, well kind of!

Leave indie alone, just because you don't value your ear drums! It's better than the final countdown, not that i don't love that track. I'm loving the whole indie revolution at ewood, Mr Grooby must have been watching my listened to tracks :lol: Bit of the The Enemy next please Groobs.

Leave indie alone, just because you don't value your ear drums! It's better than the final countdown, not that i don't love that track. I'm loving the whole indie revolution at ewood, Mr Grooby must have been watching my listened to tracks :lol: Bit of the The Enemy next please Groobs.

Sod all to do with me and be grateful at that.

Beat me to it - just found it

The first place I went to be honest was here (even though it didnt find it) - Song Tapper Its been posted before but some may not have seen it. Its remarkable how many times it gives you the correct tune.

That song tapper - great idea. However I tried it three times and it didn't get the right one so I now proclaim it @#/?.

Don't mind The Hives, and old Oasis (i.e. the 1st two albums) etc. but a lot of the stuff sounds the same, except for Arctic Monkeys who sound like George Formby and The Feeling which are a really sh_tty twee load of poo. It is better than The Final Countdown though.

Metallica, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Faith No More, Suede, Rachmaninov, Muse or McAlmont and Butler are the way forward. The new indie is like saying 'I'd like some more vivid biege please'.

The only lyrics I can remember are "I'll never take you back, I'll never take you back!" in a pretty aggressive voice. I tried googling them, but they're pretty common lyrics, so no luck!

Does anybody know what song I mean? I know that it is a pretty new track, but not sure who sings it.

You should have tried to Shazam it.

Don't mind The Hives, and old Oasis (i.e. the 1st two albums) etc. but a lot of the stuff sounds the same, except for Arctic Monkeys who sound like George Formby and The Feeling which are a really sh_tty twee load of poo. It is better than The Final Countdown though.

Metallica, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Faith No More, Suede, Rachmaninov, Muse or McAlmont and Butler are the way forward. The new indie is like saying 'I'd like some more vivid biege please'.

I agree with this guy, i'd say only modern uk indie pop scene has become crap, if we're talking about the likes of oasis, Stones Roses etc thats another kettle of fish thats GOOD indie :).

On that note there would be nothing better than hearing Supermassive Black Hole as a 'team coming on theme' , anyone reckon?

• 4 weeks later...
The Pigeon Detectives - I'm Not Sorry

:wub:;)

One of my favourite albums this year. Last years one was Little Man Tate - European Lover, also a top track.

Lyrics

Myspace with track on it

I agree with you Modes.. me and my little brother love singing to it when it comes on but one question... where has it gone? the last couple of games they've changed the earlier song back to old ones... gutted!! at least with the Pigeon Detectives it was quite catchy (unless your not a lover of indie)

I'd much prefer them to play the Lancashire Hotpots for the laugh of it :D

Archived