BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Italian Mafia

waggy

Enjoyed reading the quotes Sky put up before the game, many of the top names in football proclaiming Capello as the messiah (don't do that Life of Brian thing Flopse, it's duller that ditch water).

Agree totally about the national anthem though, as thick as Ferdinand is at least he was having a go, Rooney needs a rocket up his arse, come on monkey head learn the effin' words :angry:

I could teach him the Sex Pistols version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rover: a interview on ssn this morning some guy was calling the fa for paying the iti 6 million a year,saying the money should be spent on the grassroots off football,quite right :brfcsmilie:

The FA really aren't short of money. If they want to invest in grassroots football, they'll find the funds quite easily.

Judging by his first game in charge, and his track record, Capello is worth the money he's being paid.

:rover: a interview on ssn this morning some guy was calling the fa for paying the iti 6 million a year,saying the money should be spent on the grassroots off football,quite right :brfcsmilie:

Probably why you only know him as "some guy"

A xenophobic twonk :)

What would £6m get you anyway? English success in the national arena would do more for English grassroots football than any token investment (that would probably be wasted anyway)

But you don't know whether "some guy" was English or not.

I'm guessing since "some guy" was moaning about Capello earning big bucks, then he must've been En glish.

So for Waggy not to take note of an Englishman's name, doesn't make him a xenophobic twonk in my book.

Referring to him as an iti maybe does?

Is the correct phrase "eyetie"?

:rover: sorry about this little tiff lads,the guy was a fa official from luton,he said the fa were paying the itie 2/3rds more than they put into grassroots football.i called capello a eyetie cos i had forgot his name,sorry he is so insignificant to me a bit like oozit from dingleland :brfcsmilie:

But you don't know whether "some guy" was English or not.

I'm guessing since "some guy" was moaning about Capello earning big bucks, then he must've been En glish.

So for Waggy not to take note of an Englishman's name, doesn't make him a xenophobic twonk in my book.

It was an educated guess.

Usually when somebody is complaining about how much Capello earns it's an Englishman (usually being paid far less and in a less respectable role)

And I was referring to "some guy" as being a xenophobic twonk and not waggy (although he is showing some symptoms)

:rover: sorry about this little tiff lads,the guy was a fa official from luton,he said the fa were paying the itie 2/3rds more than they put into grassroots football.i called capello a eyetie cos i had forgot his name,sorry he is so insignificant to me a bit like oozit from dingleland :brfcsmilie:

yeah he's won pretty much everything in the game, but i'm sure he'll be absolutely devastated to be insignificant to a barely literate xenophobe.

• 1 month later...

Archived