BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Aston Villa Away Tickets

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't care what price they are. I'm coming over from Northern Ireland and love it everytime!!!

Should be all sorted either now or tomorrow. Depending how long it takes for my girlfriend to forgive me for being in mood when cov thrashed us :rolleyes: Still £10 plus hyper inflation over the next few weeks... :rover: that'll be £30 please.

Still a great offer by villa, trying to boost the support for a midweek game.

Great news. How many fans do we usually take to Villa Park for a midweek game?

Last year there were 300 of us on a Sunday and we got shoved in the pokey little corner, not even behind the goal. It was the Sunday after a UEFA away game tho.

Last year there were 300 of us on a Sunday and we got shoved in the pokey little corner, not even behind the goal. It was the Sunday after a UEFA away game tho.

Oh that was great fun. I think we are in the same area this time as well. Villa have taken the behind the goal bit for home fans now.

The home crowd weren't into the game much last season and us 300 gave them a song or 2. We were robbed by a dodgy pen and then a blatant handball ignored.

this is so frustrating, seeing tickets being scooped up so cheap it really pisses me off that local fans that have the oppotunity but dont take it. rovers need all the fans they can get week in and week and being in Australia REALLY does not help my cause :rock:

That is a really good offer although slightly annoying that I have to wait until next wednesday to buy my ticket. Bet I end up paying £30 for a ticket :@

Given that we are currently only taking 1,200 to Bolton on Sunday you should be OK next week.

this is so frustrating, seeing tickets being scooped up so cheap it really pisses me off that local fans that have the oppotunity but dont take it. rovers need all the fans they can get week in and week and being in Australia REALLY does not help my cause :rock:

You are more than welcome to come over here and see how far you can get with my budget..... :angry:

I think alot of people wont give Bolton the money anymore after the way they tried scamming us for the last few seasons. 2 years ago I would of had tickets for this without a doubt, now I think 'they aint getting my money'.

Given that we are currently only taking 1,200 to Bolton on Sunday you should be OK next week.

I think alot of people wont give Bolton the money anymore after the way they tried scamming us for the last few seasons. 2 years ago I would of had tickets for this without a doubt, now I think 'they aint getting my money'.

Exactly. I won't set foot inside the Reebok for a run of the mill PL match. We shall go our local sports club, have a swim, watch the game, a meal and a drink. It's the one game I'd rather watch on TV than live. Bunch of rogues at the Reebok.

May be tempted down to Villa at that price.

There is some talk of this game being moved to the Saturday before hand considering we are both out of the FA Cup.

Lee wouldnt confirm or deny it on the official message board though, he just said "i'd avoid making travel arrangments for this game just yet"

So i suppose we'll have to see.

There is some talk of this game being moved to the Saturday before hand considering we are both out of the FA Cup.

Lee wouldnt confirm or deny it on the official message board though, he just said "i'd avoid making travel arrangments for this game just yet"

So i suppose we'll have to see.

Now moved

Can you confirm where this 'move' has been announced, it's not on the Official Website News.

Actually, ignore that, it's listed on the official Villa site as Sat, 26th, 3pm.

I'm off to get 2 cheap tickets and pick up my Bolton ones. I can't sit in a pub watching the lads scrap it out only 15 miles away. It's only £21, at least 50% of us CAN afford it and if we are keen enough to use this site, cost can be the only reason not to go (assuming we can physically get there on Sunday).

You know you want to...............

Now moved

Magic. 3.00pm Saturday that's two from our house booked and paid for. £20 to Villa for two against £42 at Bolton.....hmmmmm. Far happier to give my money to the Villa than Gartside.

Archived