BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Fat Sam

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean Newcastle will be spending a fortune on players for the new (or even caretaker) boss then this window?

Daft. Usually mid table team (with occasional flirts with Ch league/relegation battle) are sitting at mid table after half a season and they sack him. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone will ever good enough for Newcastle, their fans think that they are one of the biggest clubs and that they should be challenging for the league every year despite the fact they have been trophyless for 50 years. Having a large support doesn't entitle you to proclaim yourself to be something you're not!

I don't think anyone will ever good enough for Newcastle, their fans think that they are one of the biggest clubs and that they should be challenging for the league every year despite the fact they have been trophyless for 50 years. Having a large support doesn't entitle you to proclaim yourself to be something you're not!

The fans will want nothing less than Shearer as manager, mark my words.

The trouble is Newcastle still for some reason see themselves as a big club that some how deserve succses.So if you dont win one or 2 games then they think "right time for a new manager".

It's funny all the Newcastle fans comming out saying they never liked Sam anyway.

Unbelievable.

If Sam had been given more time then I have no doubt he would have turned Newcastle into a team on the verge of Champion's League football again. How can they seriously expect him to get instant success when he had to virtually build an entire team from scratch?

To put his 'failure' in to context, they're on 7 points behind us and still in the F.A. Cup. The margins between being considered a success and a failure are laughably thin now.

Unbelievable.

If Sam had been given more time then I have no doubt he would have turned Newcastle into a team on the verge of Champion's League football again. How can they seriously expect him to get instant success when he had to virtually build an entire team from scratch?

To put his 'failure' in to context, they're on 7 points behind us and still in the F.A. Cup. The margins between being considered a success and a failure are laughably thin now.

I think it is in direct preportion to your wallet size.

Unbelievable.

When he got bolton to the eufa cup it took him what 7 years.What makes Newcastle think they are big enough or good enough to get champions league straight away.

There saying it was unplanned.Best guess is he's asked for money they said no he said ok it's time i left.

.......err if you pay my contract up.

I'd wager that Joey Barton might just find himself on the business end of BFS's boot if their paths cross in the near future.

Archived