SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Florida Trip

Supposed training schedule:

Friday, February 15

Monday, February 18

Tuesday, February 19

Each session begins at at 10:30 a.m. EST

I'm not completely sure the numbers below apply to Rovers, but according to the Disney website:

SPECTATOR ADMISSION

Length of Event

Adult $19.50

Child $14.50

Daily

Adult $11.75

Child $9.00

And the vast difference between this and playing a game on the Saturday in Florida is..............? Oh I know- I can't go because they announced it too late. If I'd known about this from the start of the season, I'd have been there (Although I hate Florida it's got to be better weather than here)

Clubs do this all the time on longer breaks.

Dew was there alot of interest in the team or not?

You going to post some pics?!

Here is a link to a few pics I snapped: Disney photos

To be honest, there was very little interest. The session was not really advertised, and Orlando is a bit out of the way for most folks. There were several Disney and Ginn (U.S. real estate developers who are currently infiltrating Europe) reps there, and that was about it--Ginn sponsored the trip, btw. Most folks who stopped by were autograph seekers hounding the Atlanta Braves, who were training on a field nearby. Many did not know the Rovers, but were familiar with the EPL (there were Chelsea ads and pics all over the place). Several recognized Brad after I clued them in on who he was. Weather was perfect and the session was intense .

Archived