BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Worst Things Thread

What are the worst things you have had to watch/listen or got. Tell all about your Foster and Allen CDs your gran got you for christmas or whatever, and make other people laugh.

The worst films I have seen off the top of my head are Eyes Wide Shut, AI or Titanic. Three films involving three famous directors who have done so much better.

Things I hate:

Notting Hill, Love Actually, Spurs, Sports World, people who rub in a defeat when they contribute nothing to the club they profess to support, the portrayal of the British in American films;

People with no moral conscience or sense of moral justice and obligation; for example splitting with your partner of nearly three years and not giving them a chance to retort or gain - with want of a better phrase - any "closure" before ###### off, not returning your calls, leaving you crushed and shacking up with a new guy after telling you that they wanted to concentrate on their uni work;

Entirely unsympathetic and closed-minded people, people incapable of comprimise, people who would rather talk about you behind your back than resolve their differences face to face, people who will complain viperously about things they object to, while all along being seemingly oblivious to the their own actions to which others take objection. People with a tendency to hugely over-react;

People with an unwarranted sense of self importance and self inflated arrogance, inpoliteness; sombody looking at you blank faced upon having the door opened for them, people forcing you off the edge of a pathway because themselves and their friend won't walk in single file or a foot to their left, people who don't say "thank you" etc.;

Women who expect men to pay for them and then, in turn, also expect equal rights, obnoxious "lads lads" with something to prove, girls who insist upon yelling and screaming at every turn over the most insgnificant of things, overly opinionated girls that seem to believe that, just because they are opininated, they are right as they have female reproductive organs and lovely, long hair. Girls who hit guys knowing that they can't retaliate, overtly camp people who seem to want the world's biggest spot light focused on them every minute of every day;

Ungentlemanly conduct in sport or the belief that foul or anti-social behaviour is acceptable because you are partaking in sport, the conduct of footballers outside of the game;

Celebrities who believe that starving themselves makes them more attractive, plastic surgery, chavs, the Post Office, people who choose to smoke in the worst possible places; for instance, in a bus que, particularly when the wind is blowing the smoke all the way down the que;

Finances, working as part of a team, computers, Capital One, bank charges...

That'll do for now.

Things I hate:

Notting Hill, Love Actually, Spurs, Sports World, people who rub in a defeat when they contribute nothing to the club they profess to support, the portrayal of the British in American films;

People with no moral conscience or sense of moral justice and obligation; for example splitting with your partner of nearly three years and not giving them a chance to retort or gain - with want of a better phrase - any "closure" before ###### off, not returning your calls, leaving you crushed and shacking up with a new guy after telling you that they wanted to concentrate on their uni work;

Entirely unsympathetic and closed-minded people, people incapable of comprimise, people who would rather talk about you behind your back than resolve their differences face to face, people who will complain viperously about things they object to, while all along being seemingly oblivious to the their own actions to which others take objection. People with a tendency to hugely over-react;

People with an unwarranted sense of self importance and self inflated arrogance, inpoliteness; sombody looking at you blank faced upon having the door opened for them, people forcing you off the edge of a pathway because themselves and their friend won't walk in single file or a foot to their left, people who don't say "thank you" etc.;

Women who expect men to pay for them and then, in turn, also expect equal rights, obnoxious "lads lads" with something to prove, girls who insist upon yelling and screaming at every turn over the most insgnificant of things, overly opinionated girls that seem to believe that, just because they are opininated, they are right as they have female reproductive organs and lovely, long hair. Girls who hit guys knowing that they can't retaliate, overtly camp people who seem to want the world's biggest spot light focused on them every minute of every day;

Ungentlemanly conduct in sport or the belief that foul or anti-social behaviour is acceptable because you are partaking in sport, the conduct of footballers outside of the game;

Celebrities who believe that starving themselves makes them more attractive, plastic surgery, chavs, the Post Office, people who choose to smoke in the worst possible places; for instance, in a bus que, particularly when the wind is blowing the smoke all the way down the que;

Finances, working as part of a team, computers, Capital One, bank charges...

That'll do for now.

feminax.jpg

:blink: raw nerve? :blink:

aye the clap clinic is always busy......

Cant make my mind up who are the scummiest of all pondlifes...the CSA who rape money off dads who arec willing to pay but csascum always want more and more or solisters in divorce cases who think its right to divide things up 70/30 in favour of women

aye the clap clinic is always busy......

Cant make my mind up who are the scummiest of all pondlifes...the CSA who rape money off dads who arec willing to pay but csascum always want more and more or solisters in divorce cases who think its right to divide things up 70/30 in favour of women

Interesting point, Abbey. Divorce is not nice at the best of times but some people really take the michael. Personally many years ago I took a lot less that I was actually entitled to in order that the ex Mr Roversmum could keep his business that he loved (more than me it has to be said) and the blighter has still been unnecessary about it since even though he is now a very well off man and still has no interest in his daughter and grandchildren :angry: .

Now you probably won't agree with me here, but on the question of divorce settlements, I have nothing but disdain for a certain Mr Paul McCartney whose fortune is i the region of £825m (not £400m as he is peddling around and even so...) and begrudges his ex wife £25m which is less than pocket change for him. Of course the press are all backing him (they would, wouldn't they, he has a fair bit of clout with that kind of money) but Heather is severely disabled however much she fights to disguise it (she is one feisty lady), she has further serious painful possibly unsuccessful operations to face and the likelihood of spending much of her life in a wheelchair and unless Mr McC has found a way of taking it with him on his demise (and I wouldn't put it past him) he has more money than he is ever likely to need during the rest of his life.

...like you say hes paying a pittance of what hes worth and it shows that money can even buy high court results.Us normal fellas have to deal with whatever gets slung at us when we go thru the divorce court...Me personally had to give my ex 70% of my house sale (which was paid for ther house i had on my own before i met her) i had to pay all the money back which SHE emptied including 4 k in overdrafts and a huge credit card bill in my name which i niaevly let her use.I also pay about 20 % of my bmonthly earnings in csa ,whilst hes paying 35 k a year to his daughter how much csa would he pay if it was done like mr average like me

...like you say hes paying a pittance of what hes worth and it shows that money can even buy high court results.Us normal fellas have to deal with whatever gets slung at us when we go thru the divorce court...Me personally had to give my ex 70% of my house sale (which was paid for ther house i had on my own before i met her) i had to pay all the money back which SHE emptied including 4 k in overdrafts and a huge credit card bill in my name which i niaevly let her use.I also pay about 20 % of my bmonthly earnings in csa ,whilst hes paying 35 k a year to his daughter how much csa would he pay if it was done like mr average like me

'kin 'ell, would have been cheaper marrying Heather Mills.

Interesting point, Abbey. Divorce is not nice at the best of times but some people really take the michael. Personally many years ago I took a lot less that I was actually entitled to in order that the ex Mr Roversmum could keep his business that he loved (more than me it has to be said) and the blighter has still been unnecessary about it since even though he is now a very well off man and still has no interest in his daughter and grandchildren :angry: .

Now you probably won't agree with me here, but on the question of divorce settlements, I have nothing but disdain for a certain Mr Paul McCartney whose fortune is i the region of £825m (not £400m as he is peddling around and even so...) and begrudges his ex wife £25m which is less than pocket change for him. Of course the press are all backing him (they would, wouldn't they, he has a fair bit of clout with that kind of money) but Heather is severely disabled however much she fights to disguise it (she is one feisty lady), she has further serious painful possibly unsuccessful operations to face and the likelihood of spending much of her life in a wheelchair and unless Mr McC has found a way of taking it with him on his demise (and I wouldn't put it past him) he has more money than he is ever likely to need during the rest of his life.

In my opinion she is a gold digging ex hooker who deserves nothing.

She gets on my thruppennys too, but be fair Al she has a daughter by him, and her payoff is pocket change to McCartney.

What cannot be excused is her treatment at the hands of the tabloids, enough to drive anyone insane. That's the difference between gutter press journos and sperm.

At least a sperm has a one in six million chance of becoming a human being.

imo they made a perfect couple. can't stand either of them. She's a bitch and completely brazen gold digger whilst he is most supercillious, conceited, pompous childishly immature person that has ever walked on this earth!

btw roversmum/abbey have you any idea of how much £25m is? (soon to be was perhaps :rolleyes: ). Stuck in the building society that could yield over 20k per week. I'd sell her my bloody leg for that much.

Free - wan.

Litter - why throw it out of the car window ?

Why why why why why ?

The same numpty's also would pronounce that 'Li ur - why throw i ow the winda'. That loss of the letter 'T' ticks me off no end. The daft thing is that words like party and litter are far harder to say without the 't'...... so can anybody tell me what it's :blink: all about?l

its a bloody lot gord,but if had to give a percentage like any non celeb /minted has to then im sure its a damn site more and it doesnt leave him skint like it did me and 35k for the sprog is a lot but then again 20% like anyone else has to pay is a damn lot more.Bitter me ,yes i ami got screwed big time including her wanting 85% yes 85 a big fat 8 and 5 of my MY pension of which id contibuted for years before i met her and she had the fkn affair....she didnt get 85 but i still got pussy whipped big time.

does this ruling mean that i can appeal on what i paid or what im paying in csa....yea does it balls

She gets on my thruppennys too, but be fair Al she has a daughter by him, and her payoff is pocket change to McCartney.

What cannot be excused is her treatment at the hands of the tabloids, enough to drive anyone insane. That's the difference between gutter press journos and sperm.

At least a sperm has a one in six million chance of becoming a human being.

She seems like a total whack job. What is worse, she seemed to use the welfare of her child as leverage for the settlement.

Archived