BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hang Em High

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about that evil ###### from austria that raped his daughter and she had seven kids ???

he wants hanging high...Removed

This post has been edited by modes98: Today, 13:11

Reason for edit: Play nicely

...................................................................................................................................................

Rather an inappropriate choice of words modes.

..... edit might make it work better...

lol, trust one of you lot to think of that!

Come on modes, you need to get some of yor own "mod" catchphrases rather than borrwing from flopsys and Den's school of retorts.

It was a reflex action, i was busy at work. Flopsy must have some sub conscience hold over me lol!

On topic: I think that 15 years, maximum sentence, when he imprisoned his daughter for longer than that alone never mind the rest is disgraceful.

Come on modes, you need to get some of yor own "mod" catchphrases rather than borrwing from flopsys and Den's school of retorts.

:lol: school of retorts indeed Bazza!

I used to be a really nice chap before you came along. :P

what about that evil ###### from austria that raped his daughter and she had seven kids ???

he wants hanging high...Removed

This post has been edited by modes98: Today, 13:11

Reason for edit: Play nicely

no idea what you wrote there gord but for mods to laugh about it ..wow

wow matt..im truly speechless....all in one day,mike vick should play footy after doing his dog fighting stuff and now rape,incest ,imprisonment are all ok.

If you want to joke about it do it in the funnies thread and not in a serious one like this,im gobsmacked but mention a headline like this and your all smarmy...reasons for brawl

or this see if you find this funny to or this undefinedtruly wet pantingly funny

wow matt..im truly speechless....all in one day,mike vick should play footy after doing his dog fighting stuff and now rape,incest ,imprisonment are all ok.

If you want to joke about it do it in the funnies thread and not in a serious one like this,im gobsmacked but mention a headline like this and your all smarmy...reasons for brawl

or this see if you find this funny to or this undefinedtruly wet pantingly funny

I hope you aren't turning all PC on us now...

We aren't allowed to make jokes about issues?

...and Michael Vick should be allowed to play football if a team wants him.

Crikey. Talk about missing the point. :rolleyes:

never turn all pc on you eddie dont worry about that.

my point is its ok for mods to take topic off topic but as soon as anyone else does then pow there on to you like a ton of bricks....

this thread is one of the serious ones and like i said if you think its funny post it in the funies and i will laugh.

could anyone please explain why its ok to poke fun at rape,insest and kidnap were he made his own daughter pregnant for 7 times ffs but you cant poke fun at immigrants or churchy views.And why all the usual suspects have had a turn in thinking its funny.

eddie feel free why vick should be allowed to play again,its being discussed in the relevent thread.

never turn all pc on you eddie dont worry about that.

my point is its ok for mods to take topic off topic but as soon as anyone else does then pow there on to you like a ton of bricks....

this thread is one of the serious ones and like i said if you think its funny post it in the funies and i will laugh.

could anyone please explain why its ok to poke fun at rape,insest and kidnap were he made his own daughter pregnant for 7 times ffs but you cant poke fun at immigrants or churchy views.And why all the usual suspects have had a turn in thinking its funny.

No one was making fun of rape, false imprisonment or incest. You've simply created that all on your own.

I thing some people may be coming over-tired.

When it comes down to kicking someone to death just because they look a bit goth; or locking your own daughter in a cellar for 24 years, drugging her, raping her..................... then I think we can all agree that these are BAD THINGS.

What happens afterwards to everyone is probably the subject of debate.

Some people want to hang everyone, some people want to send them on safaris to Africa, and lots more people have views in between.

Personally, I feel that the Austrian bloke is as mad as a hatter, you could give him a bar of chocolate, a bunch of flowers & a season ticket to Turf Moor & it would be about the same as putting him under the guillotine. He just wouldn't know either way.

He is completely ga-ga.

Retribution for his daughter and her children? I don't suppose they give a flying one really. Fresh air, sunshine, sanity, a tree, a sunset. Will probably do them OK. I don't know about the rest of you but if I was to spend 24 years in a cellar being sexually abused I think I'd quite like to have a walk in the countryside & a chat. Although I can't be too sure about that as it's never happened to me.

As for people who kick people to death....to be honest I don't know. That's my opinion. I just feel it's so sad.

Hey ho, there we go.

See you at Ewood on Saturday for Derby's second win of the season

QUOTE(ABBEY @ Apr 29 2008, 18:13 )

glad we find the inscest ,imprisonment and rape funny....

matts reply

It's hilarious. Everyone's laughing at it. Why aren't you?

What's your point? I was clearly being flippant in response to you decrying a non-existent attitude in respect of the nutter in Austria.

As for people who kick people to death....to be honest I don't know. That's my opinion.

That simply does not constitute an opinion by any stretch of the imagination Colin. Thats why the likes of yourself should leave the difficult decisions to others.

jees it ok then im a nutter and im gonna shag my daughter and get her pregnant its ferkin hilerous.........

ITS DOUBLE STANDERDS AND IF YOUR NOT IN IN THE CLIQUE THEN ITS OK.??????????????????????????????

Abbey.... chill matey. We both know that it'll only end one way if you and Matt continue slagging each other off. :(

Luke 23:34

jees it ok then im a nutter and im gonna shag my daughter and get her pregnant its ferkin hilerous.........

ITS DOUBLE STANDERDS AND IF YOUR NOT IN IN THE CLIQUE THEN ITS OK.??????????????????????????????

Given your bragging about shagging anything that moves you may have already done so without you actually realising. :rolleyes:

Colin: Re the Austrian girl I suspect she'll be spending many weeks with the psychologists before she goes for a walk in the countryside.

Archived