BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hang Em High

no idea what you wrote there gord but for mods to laugh about it ..wow

Abbey you missed the point completely probably because you're so busy getting all wound about the admin / mods.

modes edited your post and put the reason as "Play nicely"

thenodrog quoted the whole post and said: "Rather an inappropriate choice of words modes"

Bazz said: "Come on modes, you need to get some of yor own "mod" catchphrases rather than borrwing from flopsys and Den's school of retorts."

den said: "school of retorts indeed Bazza! I used to be a really nice chap before you came along"

It's called black humour

Given the attitudes you portray with some of your posts I don't feel you are in much of a position to criticise.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jees it ok then im a nutter and im gonna shag my daughter and get her pregnant its ferkin hilerous.........

ITS DOUBLE STANDERDS AND IF YOUR NOT IN IN THE CLIQUE THEN ITS OK.??????????????????????????????

BUT NOBODY WAS LAUGHING AT THE AUSTRIAN STORY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Abbey you missed the point completely probably because you're so busy getting all wound about the admin / mods.

modes edited your post and put the reason as "Play nicely"

thenodrog quoted the whole post and said: "Rather an inappropriate choice of words modes"

Bazz said: "Come on modes, you need to get some of yor own "mod" catchphrases rather than borrwing from flopsys and Den's school of retorts."

den said: "school of retorts indeed Bazza! I used to be a really nice chap before you came along"

It's called black humour

Given the attitudes you portray with some of your posts I don't feel you are in much of a position to criticise.

Thanks Paul. It's humour Abbey. Me and Modes having a laugh at Bazza's description of us. Laughing at ourselves if you want. Nothing to do with laughing at the topic.

If you don't understand something then it is better to leave it and move on rather than continue banging on and making pointless rants in CAPS. Paul took the trouble to explain in terms a 5 year old could understand which is more than I would have done and yet you still continue to post nonsense when it is you that has missed the point entirely.

That simply does not constitute an opinion by any stretch of the imagination Colin. Thats why the likes of yourself should leave the difficult decisions to others.

Thanks for that observation Thenodrog. I expressed my opinion, and it remains mine. That you decide that it is not one, is a mistake on your part.

Which renders your second sentance fairly meaningless. Opinions and decisions are completely different things. I'm not sure why you have confused the two.

Cheers, hope this clears things up for you.

As for people who kick people to death....to be honest I don't know. That's my opinion.

Thanks for that observation Thenodrog. I expressed my opinion, and it remains mine. That you decide that it is not one, is a mistake on your part.....

.....Cheers, hope this clears things up for you.

Not one bit Colin. If you insist on describing the above as your opinion then in the eyes of most people your opinions are utterly worthless.........

...... Mind you, and without malice, I suspect that most 'thinking' members well know that already. :rolleyes:

Not one bit Colin. If you insist on describing the above as your opinion then in the eyes of most people your opinions are utterly worthless.........

...... Mind you, and without malice, I suspect that most 'thinking' members well know that already. :rolleyes:

..............and there's me thinking the times they are a-changing

..............and there's me thinking the times they are a-changing

Very apt and in context with Colins recent posts Paul,

"Come mothers and fathers

Throughout the land

And don't criticize

What you can't understand...."

:)

Sorry Theno, that is my opinion, why it should be described as "utterly worthless" "in the eyes of most people" is beyond me. I think you need to:

(1) convincingly put up an arguement that my opinion is "utterly worthless." and then

(2) conduct an opinion poll to show that "in the eyes of most people" my arguement is "utterly worthless."

also

(3) you need to define "thinking members" and name them

(4) and conduct another opinion poll to see if they "know that already."

Can you tell I'm bored?

Have you run out of books to read?

No, I'm currently on a history of "The Clash" ("Passion Is A Fashion") and Will Self's "My Idea Of Fun."

How about you?

Sorry Theno, that is my opinion, why it should be described as "utterly worthless" "in the eyes of most people" is beyond me. I think you need to:

(1) convincingly put up an arguement that my opinion is "utterly worthless."

As for people who kick people to death....to be honest I don't know. That's my opinion.

:blink:

Right lets start again.......

Opin·ion

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin opinion-, opinio, from opinari

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter b :

Sorry Colin but 'to be honest I don't know' does simply not constitute an 'opinion' as defined above by my dictionary.

You've used an incorrect choice of words that makes your statement nonsensical so let's leave it at that before somebody somewhere gets p1ssed off. Rem it's not you who'll get banned. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Another public hanging should be in store for the guy that murdered 16 year old Jimmy Mizen for no apparent reason.

It's got to return, Jimmy was the 13th teenager murdered in violent attacks in this country so far this year. (Sophie Lancaster was murdered last year btw) Its a sickening statistic which must not be allowed to continue.

Archived