BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread Part 3

If we got McFadden then I would be so peeved about it. If we have top 10 aspirations, never mind top 6 then he isnt good enough to get into our starting 11. Our policy appears to be players that will improve our starting 11 and he doesnt fit that policy.

Stay well clear Mr Hughes.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's about this time in a thread that I feel hugely relieved Sparky is making the decisions!

For what its worth that midfielder at Reading has a great engine but beyond that there is precious little to be said about the players at any of the relegated teams other than I don't want to see any of them in the blue and white halves.

It seems that Megson is going for a wholesale clear out and start again at Bolton- he might take one or two players from Brum or Reading. About the best they can realistically hope for.

Both teams in the german site transfermarkt:

Espanyol - http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/verein/714/...startseite.html

Atletico - http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/verein/13/a...startseite.html

It's in german but you can see the player's age and value and if you check their profiles, you can see how long their contract is and other stuff.

I was wondering if Seitaridis, right back, could be a good answer for rovers.

Nicko, do you think clubs will be holding their cash back until later, this year... what with Euro 2008?

Just catching up, sorry to bring this from a few pages back:

I think that might be a bad thing. As pointed out, after tournament the price for a lot of people will have risen. Hopefully Hughes and the front office can nip one quickly and pay a better fee.

Big managerial changes at Bolton...more news to follow.

I believe Coppell has said he wants to go at Reading - but they want to sort out compo and clauses stopping him coming back in.

When I read what Megson was reported to be doing to the Bolton playing staff, my immediate reaction was "I bet that's not part of the plan!"

Maybe if they'd have got the Argie & Scott Sinclair permanently? :lol:

They rate Akinbiyi at nearly 3million euros! get out of it!

I do note the progress of Palace since Sinclair joined them.

Don't worry, that one won't be forgotten.

Someone will pay.

Bet of the night...

Betfair giving 3 to 1 that a player is sent off in Bristol City v Crystal Palace.

Judging by what is at stake and the horrible Warnock on the touchline I think that is buying money.

I believe Coppell has said he wants to go at Reading - but they want to sort out compo and clauses stopping him coming back in.

He wants to go yet wants compo...and he got them relegated.

Were all going to hell in a handcart.

I do note the progress of Palace since Sinclair joined them.

Don't worry, that one won't be forgotten.

Someone will pay.

When I went to Hull City Vs Crystal Palace, only he and Ben Watson really did anything during the game.

Watson looking Palace's best overall player though.

Who do you fancy from Bristol Vs Palace tonight then, Nicko?

Big managerial changes at Bolton...more news to follow.

Will Peter Kaye, Vernon Kaye and Paddy McGinnuess be installed as Director of Football, Assistant Manager and 1st team coach respectively? It would mean Bolton fans might join in the laughter!

Archived