BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread Part 3

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definately! with a view to a permanent deal if it works out.

Everton must have some sort of agreement to be able to keep loaning Fernandes ahead of other clubs. According to this story: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...081&cc=5901 Valencia want £12million for him, and there is also a 3rd party ownership thing mentioned with him. So doesnt' seem to be any chance of us getting him, although I think he is the type of midfielder we could use for sure.

nicko...i just had and email of a friend who live in nottingham who says steven reid will be at forrest next season...i know we will get rid of some players but surely not reidy.....is there any truth in this...are forrest THAT ambitous... :wacko:

nicko...i just had and email of a friend who live in nottingham who says steven reid will be at forrest next season...i know we will get rid of some players but surely not reidy.....is there any truth in this...are forrest THAT ambitous... :wacko:

I find that really hard to believe. The fact he can play two positions [or more] and is just about fully fit again makes him a vital player.

Forest are chucking money about but that would surprise me.

This conversation reminds me of an euphoric Steve Bruce hailing the capture of new signing, Martin Taylor, and lauding to all and sundry about Taylor's ability to play centre back and right back with equal composure.

Just noticed the Independent's take on the Liverpool situation

- Gillett failed to file some paperwork so the earliest he can now exercise pre-emption rights to buy out Hicks and then sell the lot to DIC is now sometime in August

- the lack of agreement at the club basically means there are no new transfer funds available. Raffa has to sell to buy which obviously explains the bizarre offer for Gareth Barry recently.

If true, this looks to be extremely good news not least for Rovers and Villa. Raffa is basically a bag of wind at the moment and cannot buy. If Chelsea are serious about buying Steven Gerard then perhaps we will see them make their move.

yeah but wouldnt any sale of liverpool to dic be dependent on steven gerrard stopping at the club.....same as probably any purchase of rovers would be dependent on out top stars staying put.. :unsure:

No on both counts.

Question of timing.

I should have backed Zenit, it would have softened the blow of losing :( slipped my mind.

Though backing Libertad every week is making money, 3-0 up tonight. No Cuevas goals since his last one in the cup though, which was few weeks ago.

Dear Jim,

Can you fix it for us to sign Arshavin, willing to trade want-away England international winger.

Archived