BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Euro 2008

The Czech's have no chance; neither do the Swiss. Turkey were awful, Portugal could be better - I'd love to see the previously mentioned 4 deep lying attackers, they'd cause mayhem, but Scolari likes to be boring.

Austria were very unlucky, Croatia are the 2004/2006 versions, not the 2007 one that humbled tin pot England. The Poles are no good, and the Germans are their efficient selves.

Quite a slow start for me, but it will get better. I'm just happy there are decent games on.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that is guarenteed a good game is tonights match Holland vs Italy.

What a game with the likes of Pirlo,Gattuso,Toni vs the likes of Sneijder,Van der Vaart and Huntelaar.

Andre Ooijer should start acording to www.rovers.co.uk .

I thought Germany looked really good last night in particular in the midfield and when attacking. Frings was immense and has such a great understanding with Ballack.

I felt they had a couple of gears spare if they needed to. When it comes to this competition and the world cup its esssential you don't peak too soon.

Looking forward to the France v Romania game, both sides have some real quality in their side and i could see a really close game, possibly a Romanian upset.

Italy v Holland will be a cracker tonight.

Excellent atmosphere from the Dutch and a dodgy Italian defence will see Holland win 2-1 with Ruuuuuuuuud scoring the winner.

If i'm wrong, i'll buy you all a pint.

(I'll buy but Brian_Gallagher will pay for it)

Huh

Dodgy Italian defence; ive never heard those words in same sentence before

Archived