BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League Preview 2008/09

Having only read the opinion of Blackburn, I would dismiss that preview as absolute garbage. Any article that refers to us as the Riversiders need no further examination. Plus "Low attendances and a small squad leave Blackburn out of their depth as a top-10 side" is simply piffle.

If the transfer rumors are to be believed (selling Brad, Bentley and Santa Cruz, buying Robinson) we are going down and there's no saving us. That is what is going to happen if we sell the very core of the team and replace it with clowns.

If the transfer rumors are to be believed (selling Brad, Bentley and Santa Cruz, buying Robinson) we are going down and there's no saving us. That is what is going to happen if we sell the very core of the team and replace it with clowns.

Typical!

Brad for Robinson, good deal in my opinion

Don't think Roque will leave

Bentleys replacement who knows, Nicko has said he is a top talent and I seem pretty confident

Top 10 minimum!

We will not be relegated by a long chalk. I still think we will finish top half but wether or not we fight for those European places I'm not sure. As many have said it depends on at least keeping Santa Cruz..I've a feeling that we will sign 1 or 2 good playes before the transfer window closes...I see we have signed Winterburn as a defensive coach. That is perhaps a positive thing.

I'm pessimistic to say the least, take away Bentley and we,ve got Dunn, Reid, Vogel, Mokoena and Pedersen in midfield. I wouldn't expect to win the Fizzy Pop league with those. We MUST spend whatever dosh we get on strengthening the midfield , both defensively and offensively. Two good signings and and we can do well again, no signings or two poor signings I fear the worst. If Ince as a former midfield player can't sort it out we're in for a very bumpy ride next season. It's OK having dosh to spend but we need to spend it wisely , Kiddo and Hodgson had loads to spend and look what happened then.

My goodness, the person who wrote that Bet123 preview is mentally deficient- everyone of the profiles has at least one major error in it- like since when did Rovers become known as the Riversiders?

Here is Sky's pathetic attempt at a Rovers' preview I bet most WHammers would swap their budget for our's this summer but as usual Sky cannot see what is happening right under their noses.

Rather an optimistic bunch then ffan? I don't think Fulham will go down, but 15th or so sounds about right. Good to see Woy is on form blowing £6m on two players as useful as a rubber johnny with air holes.

Runaway McBride leaves and Zamora comes in. Nice.

Archived