BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryan Giggs: From A Very Reliable Source.

Why would we need him? We have the best player in the premiership already playing his position.

Will he be left-winger coach? Dribbling coach? Hairy chest coach?

:lol:

this guy is obviously suffering from substance abuse next thing I will hear is that we are getting alan shearer and chris sutton to come out of retirement for one more season!!!!!!!! oh and tim flowers as a back up keeper

:lol:

wouldnt surprise me if our starting line up will be a mixture of the United and Liverpool teams from the early 90's

lets bring in hyppia, mcmanamanaranaman, bring jasey Mac back, i reckon a move for Jaap Stam, maybe even jamie redknapp.oooooooo maybe lets even go for King Eric Von Seagull

I dont buy this either, but happen to think if it was true it would be a great signing.

Fact - Giggs is still a quality player and probably has 2 years left playing at the top.

Giggs at walking pace probably poses more of a threat than Pedersen.

As for Pedersen, he has his qualities but running with the ball is not one of them.

Give me a 34 year old Giggs any day.

With there being 7 substitutes from next season onwards it makes players like Giggs more useful,

:lol: I love the idea of Giggs being useful to have around

Ryan Giggs is still a very good player but above all he's a proper footballer. If this is true and Ince can make it happen I will begin to warm a little to our new manager

Mr Maureen what is your source? Is it reliable or have you made it up?

Reliable. According to the thread title :D

On topic I'd have been more convinced of this under the previous manager but am keeping an open mind (with Scholes too)

I would love to see either one of those players join rovers. Just think what giggs could teach pedersen to improve his game. would be a great idea, I know I have taken the mik a bit with this post but I just don't see how we could pull this off and what would tempt giggs to leave united?

As a club we're willing to pay some pretty high wages for the right players (as well as offering our existing players big bucks to stay) but wages could well be a sticking point.

He has to be in the top wage bracket at OT surely? So we would be talking 100k pw +.... We couldn't offer anything approaching that.

He has to be in the top wage bracket at OT surely? So we would be talking 100k pw +.... We couldn't offer anything approaching that.

I'm certain we'd not offer that. That makes it a question of whether he'd take a pay cut for 1st team football.

Perhaps this deal is one for January - Giggs might be more amenable after 6 months warming the Man U bench. :)

Not many players of Giggs' age would be happy on the bench. I'd imagine he's a millionaire a few times over and might be prepared to drop a few quid a week in order to play 1st team football with his pal rather than warm the bench at the Theatre of Merchandising.

Archived