BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Would We Welcome Lucas Neil Back At Ewood Park?

Just a question for debate - but with whu wanting / needing to off-load players and Lucas Neil believed to be one of them. Would he be welcomed back at Ewood Park. Ince is after a right back (maybe even a left back if warnock leaves)

I would welcome him bac, provided it made sense financially.

I think that we should be setting our sights higher, regardless of his wages and history with us. He only had one good season, before that he was a liability who got sent off or gave away a pen every other match.

Even in the World Cup were he was lauded by so many of the pundits and newspapers, Australia were knocked out because he went diving in and gave away a cheap penalty.

if we got him for free, then sure. he is a fairy good player so why not. but i dont want rovers to pay much more than what i can afford for him :lol: but it really is a dead issue. the fans have quite openly told him to stay far far away from ewood, and he have said he is disaoppinted and mad at the fans. it would be suicide for Neil and Ince if it happened.

then again im not gonna go into shock if ince decides to go for him :lol:

He's a pretty good player, free kicks/penalties aside.

I watched him play for West Ham against the MLS ALL-STARS the other night - he deffo gave away the penalty. So needless. :lol:

I wouldn't want him back and I doubt he would come back.

Archived