BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warnock Thread

Guest Kamy100

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not left yet - We don't even know for a fact that he's asked to leave.

Now is Ince's chance to stamp his foot down on this - He's got the perfect reason to.

If anything has been said, then i'm not blaming Ince for it - Warnock has been quoted regarding Hughes's departure as wanting out, then reported to deny that claim, signed a new contract recently... If he's asked for this then there is only one person (Well, if we don't class agents as people) at fault.

Alternatively, it could potentially be Sky following the papers attitude of "So, nobodies leaving Blackburn are they Ince, we'll see about that..."

I wondered who would be the first idiot to blame Ince for this when a player has come out and said he wants to leave days before the big kick off...well done we have a winner!

This may just be a little bit eccentric of me but has anyone stopped to think that Warnock is the one the anger should be vented at, if this true.

If Warnock doesn't like the new regime, tough, he is under contract, he should have kept his mouth shut both when Hughes left and then again when he retracted his comments. Why wait until now to request a transfer, at a time when it causes maximum disruption?

If Warnock wants out because he think Newcastle or some other Mickey Mouse outfit wants him then 1) he has been tapped up and 2) he should take a look at what happened to Sparky when he thought the grass was greener elsewhere. He is contracted to the CLUB, and was happy to take the unasked for payriuse when the contract extension came.

He came to this club as a Liverpool reserve and ended last season as an England player. Just another example of a lack of loyalty in football, and I am particularly disappointed in Stevei because he seemed to be a better character than this...again if this is true.

Still it is easier to blame Ince isn't it? :wstu:

- this one is 100% on Ince's watch; cannot be any argument that there was any hint of a problem whilst Hughes was here.
Correct, but no point in berating him before he has had chance to try to deal with it.

Players quite regularly "want away". I "want away" from my job generally once a week, but provided it is dealt with then there is no problem. Give him chance

Just remember this Mr Warnock if this is true - "The grass isnt always greener on the other side".

There is a curse when you leave blackburn which means you dont better what you achieved as a player at Ewood - Just ask Shearer.

The sad thing is we were not a national joke like Newcastle are 7 weeks ago, now we have players wanting to leave for them.

All the Rovers Fans can say how there is no proof this is down to Ince all they like but but surely, deep down, it's clear that the start of his regime has been a total disaster...

Warnock has clearly been tapped up by Newcastle and Rovers should be reporting them immediately. This will either make the Geordies back off or help drive the price up hopefully.

Also who is to say what order these events have happened? Maybe Warnock's head was turned first, then Ince made his "no one is leaving" statement in the Telegraph. Puts a whole different slant on things if this is the case...

Finally Newcastle is a real footballers graveyard. Warnock can't need the money and has seen his international career flourish at Rovers, he has no reason to leave, other than greed. If he goes it will be yet another blow for the game of football.

Warnock has clearly been tapped up by Newcastle and Rovers should be reporting them immediately. This will either make the Geordies back off or help drive the price up hopefully.

Also who is to say what order these events have happened? Maybe Warnock's head was turned first, then Ince made his "no one is leaving" statement in the Telegraph. Puts a whole different slant on things if this is the case...

Finally Newcastle is a real footballers graveyard. Warnock can't need the money and has seen his international career flourish at Rovers, he has no reason to leave, other than greed. If he goes it will be yet another blow for the game of football.

I know many fans will say that if Warnock wants a transfer we should oblige, but in this case i'm not sure we should. The club has been rocked with losing 2 of our key players and we are looking at a season of stabilisation in my view rather than chasing Europe. Losing another key player will hit us really hard, a player i don't think we can replace because of the players that are available and the finances we have.

If the transfer request is true i hope that Ince stands firm with his comments the other day and says no.

I wondered who would be the first idiot to blame Ince for this when a player has come out and said he wants to leave days before the big kick off...well done we have a winner!

This may just be a little bit eccentric of me but has anyone stopped to think that Warnock is the one the anger should be vented at, if this true.

If Warnock doesn't like the new regime, tough, he is under contract, he should have kept his mouth shut both when Hughes left and then again when he retracted his comments. Why wait until now to request a transfer, at a time when it causes maximum disruption?

If Warnock wants out because he think Newcastle or some other Mickey Mouse outfit wants him then 1) he has been tapped up and 2) he should take a look at what happened to Sparky when he thought the grass was greener elsewhere. He is contracted to the CLUB, and was happy to take the unasked for payriuse when the contract extension came.

He came to this club as a Liverpool reserve and ended last season as an England player. Just another example of a lack of loyalty in football, and I am particularly disappointed in Stevei because he seemed to be a better character than this...again if this is true.

Still it is easier to blame Ince isn't it? :wstu:

If it's true and Ince doesn't have the clout to keep Warnock then I personally wouldn't blame Ince, but I would start to think that Ince was perhaps the wrong appointment for manager.

As it stands I'm fully behind club and manager though.

I really don't think we are in a position to diss or laugh at other clubs at this moment in time (Newcastle).

:lol:

Genuinely made me laugh on a @#/? day

Haha, I'm sorry. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I just have nothing to say. All we seem to have had for months is bad news. The only response I could muster was born out of the Monty Python philosophy of life and looking upon it's good side.

Archived