BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Berbatov is a Spurs player until they agree to a deal...this is quite astonishing.

It appears that you now only need to agree the fee with the players present club once you've sorted out all other things...I wonder when all this changed :rolleyes: ....bloody joke this. I see Stroke Boy has just admitted that he hasn't a clue what's going on; "Lots of questions...very few answers" :lol:

I seem to remember JW saying Rovers needed average gates of over 25,000 to break even. Rovers have not had for several seasons now. I suggest this has been eating into budget somewhat

Totally agree, but youve got to agree its been so dissapointing!

Fowler why?wasted a couple months!

Andrews! Jurys out....Better than what we've got!doubt it!

Grella-Cant comment dont know enough!

Oh well!Least we'll see Robinho and Deco at Ewood this season!

As disappointed as I am that we haven't managed to find a replacement on the right side of midfield (over the course of the summer, not just today), I think it just shows what a good player Bentley is and how hard he is going to be to replace. I don't think there has been one potential signing mentioned on this board that has gained the approval of everyone on here. If we'd have signed Pennant, I know a lot of people on here would not have been impressed.

I'm sure Ince and the board have tried to get the man they have identified and want. Unfortunately, signing players is not as simple as identifying the target and putting pen to paper.

I think we might well struggle to find the right balance in the team now without a good right-sided player but I'll get right behind the manager and the team. Ince has to find a solution and a formula that works. Now is not the time to judge him. Let's see how the new players he has signed gel and see how the next few months go. One things for certain, the team and the manager will need us right behind them, not on their backs. Come on Rovers!

Yes it has been disappointing. There is still a chance of Robinho not showing up..remember this City we are talking about...they thought they had Berbatov until he got kidnapped at manchester airport

exactly, if we hadnt wasted so much time on rubbish like Fowler we might have had more time to go for proper targets.

Ince has been like a fly to @#/? this window

So Robinho isn't going anywhere?

Robinho would have to sign a contract before midnight and Man City would have to break the British signing record without having a medical.

I give up with this nonsense.

Man City hasn't even been taken over yet.

Has the world gone mad?

Robinho...when does he have a medical and how does he get a work permit?

Have the rules just been changed?

Well stroke boy said they might have to gamble without a medical, would seem crazy though? Although talk of it being a loan deal at first with an agreed fee would help with this I guess.

Work permit??? I've no idea, can't you sign players without a work permit and then apply for it at a later date, if he doesn't get one then he has to go out on loan like clubs have done in the past, City obviously know he would get the work permit.

Just educated guessed though to be honest.

He must have been bought half of Dubai tonight to even agree to a loan deal at COMS :lol: ....City could have just found a saviour in this lot, however with it being Citeh I'm sure it'll blow up sooner than later. I wonder when Hughes is being replaced :D

Also Alan, rules don't matter when cold hard cash is on the table !!

Robinho...when does he have a medical and how does he get a work permit?

Have the rules just been changed?

Don't Brazilian/Argentinian players have some kind of expedited process to get Spanish passports or something in Spain? I'm sure Robinho has been there for at least 3 years now. I'm pretty sure Baptista went through the same thing before.

No idea about the medical. They might do a Benjani I guess.

Some clown has added Man City to Robinho's career history on his wikipedia page :D

Archived