BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nicko's Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its really depressing watching SSN right now.

What does everyone think is going on at ewood right now?

Board have had an early night but Ince has stayed up to do his colouring book quietly in the corner?

It is a it depressing, isn't it?

I keep telling myself that we are going to slip one thru under radar in the last few minutes... but it just ain't going to happen is it.

Same as every other window, don't know why I bother staying up right to the last minute. :(

You should have watched Eastenders and gone to bed early. This rubbish is just a soap opera, you should be delighted that Rovers aren't playing a part.

Excellent news that Rovers have kept their heads and not wasted the cash pot on overpriced rubbish.

If you go car shopping and have a shortlist of an Alfa, an Audi and a BMW, you don't switch to a Skoda just because you can't find the better car within your budget.

The "Rovers have had ages since Bentley went" argument doesn't wash either. The world hasn't seen a sudden influx of ready made right wingers in that time.

If the best available was Pennant, we're far better off leaving well alone. Nothing but trouble since he drove p!ssed into a lampost. If the lad wants to play football regularly he could have gone to Stoke. If Stoke somehow isn't good enough for Pennant, Rovers shouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

In that analogy we're walking everywhere.

The Man City fans have been fantastic today...... Blah blah blah

I'd be bloody fantastic if we had a billionaire take over!!!!

SSN does my head in!!

There shouldn't be any fuss about getting the registration through for the players, the premier league will turn a blind eye if they have to as long as both parties are happy with it. They are probably in on the take anyway.

You should have watched Eastenders and gone to bed early. This rubbish is just a soap opera, you should be delighted that Rovers aren't playing a part.

So while the Formula One cars roar off in the distance Model T Ford Rovers are stuck on the starting grid.

######.

Moves can be in progress at midnight and allowed to go through after that.

What a strange day.

I have to say that Rovers failing to sign a right winger is a setback. Everyone at the club said it was needed.

Anyone trying to say that this is in some way a 'result' is deluding themselves.

Keeper for keeper - ok, new right back - ok, exciting young Chilean - could be good, Grella and Andrews - midfield needed to be strengthened.

But not replacing Bentley is a definite minus.

its really depressing watching SSN right now.

What does everyone think is going on at ewood right now?

Board have had an early night but Ince has stayed up to do his colouring book quietly in the corner?

Depressing? Relieving more like. You'd want us to be lumped in with that lot on SSN right now? It's an absolute and utter circus, football dissapearing up its own a** yet again, live on air. Watching these pretenders from down the road desperatly scrambling around to sign a vastly overated brazilian for 32 mil is a sight to behold. Sit back and let them get on with it.

Archived