BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mark Bunn

den

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ince needs to dust off his wallet and stop being so tight...

we finally have a decent amount of money to spend for the first time in years and its being spent on lower league rubbish.

Dear Mr Ince,

BUY SOMEONE GOOD

Love from,

Sam

Just to say, I am an exiled Rover living in Northampton and my son plays for Northampton Town academy as a goalkeeper and has trained with Mark regularly. Mark Bunn is a very highly rated young keeper and was "The Cobblers" player of the year last year. He came through their youth system, I have seem him on lots of occasions, not the biggest, but brave, very confident and technically sound.

Can I also say just because someone plays for a lower league team doesn't mean they are c**p, there are lots of players outside the premiership who could do a more than decent job in it.

If we were going to buy a keeper from the lower leagues why didn't we try for Joe Lewis of Peterborough? Only 20, 6ft 6, and an England call-up to his name. You don't get England call-ups playing for Peterborough for no reason! I hope this Bunn lives up to his billing as "one of the best keepers outside the Premiership" but he could be another Brown.

I'm not saying Bunn is no good cos I have never seen him so I will reserve judgement but I think Lewis would have been a better option.

And he's good at crossbar challenge! :D Watch:

Ince must think he can do a job, just reading his comments about andrews and he reckons there are alot of good players in the lower leagues, the blokes been down there so he should know, i reserve judgement but i have to say, i think hes being smart than spunking a load of money on some bloke like richard wright to sit his aris on the bench week after week

Archived