BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] An Evening With Matt Jansen

Brownie

Flippin heck- even HE has his bloody coaching badges!! as I said, anyone really serious about being a good manager would have started them as soon as they could- Like Mr J. We could probably do worse (let's face it- in this loser currently in post we have)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might be able to come. Can I pay on the night?

What time does it start?

Who is the best taxi service back towards Preston? Mill Hill Taxis?

Yes you can pay on the night, well about 50 of you can, then I'll be full.

Dont know much about taxis, but Mill Hill are as good as any

Just to thank everyone who has purchased tickets, more than 100 have been sold and more expected

to pay on the evening so should be a full house.

Should be quite an emotional and hopefully entertaining evening.

Also thanks to Stuwilky who will hopefully be providing coverage for the site.

Brownie, how far from the train station in Blackburn is your place? I want to come tonight, i just want to be able to make sure i don't miss the last train back to Bolton, as i won't be able to get back otherwise.

is it a safe bet getting in tomorrow night? or is there a guestlist type thing were we can pay in advance then just sort it out on the door? couple of mates interested u see...

I'm sure they'll be ok but its getting quite full

Brownie, how far from the train station in Blackburn is your place? I want to come tonight, i just want to be able to make sure i don't miss the last train back to Bolton, as i won't be able to get back otherwise.

About 15 minutes from here to the train station in Blackburn.

Gutted I can't make it as I didn't hear about it 'til last week. Someone mentioned it's on Facebook, is there a group or something I can join? Apart from checking this site I didn't see anything about it apart from a tiny bit in the Telegraph last week. (I work at the paper by the way in case you need a contact for getting things in a bit more regularly.)

Gutted I can't make it as I didn't hear about it 'til last week. Someone mentioned it's on Facebook, is there a group or something I can join? Apart from checking this site I didn't see anything about it apart from a tiny bit in the Telegraph last week. (I work at the paper by the way in case you need a contact for getting things in a bit more regularly.)

Add me as a friend Richard and you'll be informed of every event via Facebook.

David Brown - manchester network, dressed as Jack Sparrow on my profile picture !

I'm pretty sorted with the Telegraph with John Anson, Andy Cryer and Caroline Dutton as associates but I'll let you know if I need anything.

Cheers

Brownie

Add me as a friend Richard and you'll be informed of every event via Facebook.

David Brown - manchester network, dressed as Jack Sparrow on my profile picture !

I'm pretty sorted with the Telegraph with John Anson, Andy Cryer and Caroline Dutton as associates but I'll let you know if I need anything.

Cheers

Brownie

What time do you open Brownie? A pal has just been over for 3 tickets but you were shut. :huh:

Archived