Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] An Evening With Matt Jansen

Brownie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an update on the evening.

I have managed to book Andy Bayes of radio Lancashire to host the evening (Rovers commentator).

Tickets are selling quicker than for the Speedie night so it should be a good night !

Thats great news, I've paid £20 on paypal for 4 tickets, can't wait.

Thanks for that,

Andy spoke to Matt at the game on saturday and he said he was really looking forward to it.

He also said he will put together a cd of Matts best moments to play before he goes on.

He also said he will put together a cd of Matts best moments to play before he goes on.

Will that be of him on the piano Brownie?

Also, would now be a good time to mention my Grand Entrance, "Bat out of Hell", Motorbike, Stage, Dry Ice idea? Probably not.

Thanks for that,

Andy spoke to Matt at the game on saturday and he said he was really looking forward to it.

I'd buy that, but only if there's that goal he scored against Liverpool. The one where he chipped Carragher(?) with one foot and volleyed it in for a belter.

Ohhh orgasm.....

Will that be of him on the piano Brownie?

Also, would now be a good time to mention my Grand Entrance, "Bat out of Hell", Motorbike, Stage, Dry Ice idea? Probably not.

Bob, you could join me on the electric zimmer frames, but only if you're old enough.

There is a marvellous article in today`s Times on Matty and his new lease of life and love of the club. It is to be found at the Times Online website. I have tried to get a link but my lack of IT skills has prevented me from doing it. Could someone please provide a link for the benefit of everyone who is either going on Tuesday or has a great fondness for Matt.

Archived