BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spurs Preview

philipl

You clot ADB take him off because he bloody rubbish, thats a fact its nothing to do with MK Dons. That was his level not at Rovers.

His passing is awful.

His postioning is even worse.

His skill factor is zero.

His defending is woeful.

His attack set up play is non existant.

Now then, you say he won us free kicks ? Well buddy I aint ever seen those stats before.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You clot ADB take him off because he bloody rubbish, thats a fact its nothing to do with MK Dons. That was his level not at Rovers.

His passing is awful.

His defending is woeful.

Now then, you say he won us free kicks ? Well buddy I aint ever seen those stats before.

And Mokoena has got all (or even one) of those? No.

I'm not saying he is playing great (nobody is), but he is far from our worst player.

His passing is awful.

His defending is woeful.

Thought you weren't coming back on.

Go curl up in a ball somewhere and have a cry. :lol:

Oh my word, Mokoena loses it AGAIN trying to play a simple 5 yard pass sideways to Simpson.

Re: the Mokoena/Andrews debate...Mokoena is making many more mistakes, but the game is simply just passing Andrews by, he's obviously nowhere near up to speed with the Premiership yet. I'd love to hear a proper explanation from Ince about how these two are ahead of Vogel.

If we had a right winger we could have played Emerton in there too, he looked great there last season. Emerton and Vogel would be a massive improvement on Mokoena and Andrews.

And Mokoena has got all (or even one) of those? No.

I'm not saying he is playing great (nobody is), but he is far from our worst player.

ADB, give it up, there's some people here that will never acknowledge that Andrews might do something decent every so often. He's 100% rubbish for some people. The same as there's some people, largely the same group that will never say that Pedersen has had a decent or good game when he does every so often. He's shockingly bad to them 100% of the time.

Mokoena has played just as bad but for me the central pairing is all wrong and INCE takes the blame SOLELY for that choice.

The Axe's position is different, he is there to break up play whilst Andrews role is box to box and to suport, create and hold the play together.

He hasnt done anything better than Andrews but at least he is involved whereas Andrews is anonymous.

For me INCE needs to take his head out of ar$e and play Vogel, he is the player that could be a far better option than either Andrews, Mokeona or Grella.

ADB, give it up, there's some people here that will never acknowledge that Andrews might do something decent every so often. He's 100% rubbish for some people. The same as there's some people, largely the same group that will never say that Pedersen has had a decent or good game when he does every so often. He's shockingly bad to them 100% of the time.

Yep, I've just had that particular epiphany now.

" every once in a while"

What a joke comment, his play is nowhere near good enough. He needs to be consistent not in and out of games. His being on the pitch and not getting involved is like having another man sent off.

get over the negative views of andrews, 1 goal at WBA and a debut goal for the Irish doenst make him a Premiership star, he isnt and wont be.

Are the people defending Andrews actually watching the game? :lol: The game has passed him by. Ince made such a big deal about signing him but he's brought nothing to our midfield.

Stop using Mokoena to detract from Andrews' performance. They've both been rubbish.

Stop using Mokoena to detract from Andrews' performance. They've all been rubbish.

Corrected it for you!

Oh and Ince in a master-stroke of tactical genius brings on Treacy and Tugay goes back to the bench...

Let's hope Ince has left the building after this woeful display and the door is slammed firmly shut behind him.

Archived