BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Spurs Preview

philipl

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is pathetic, the passing is woeful, the 1st touch is terrible and always falling to them. I've not been one of the Ince out people but he looks clueless on the side.

Does Ince control woeful passing and poor first touches?

The team need to take ownership of some of this and actually play football. As it stands I think we could gather together 11 folks from this messageboard and just turn up in the same manner this lot are doing.

This game was crying out for Carlos. He would have been able to offer us something in the middle. Instead Mokoena and Andrews have done absolutely jack, and so we've just relied on whacking it down the touchline or pumped long to Santa Cruz.

If Carlos was injured, then why not Vogel? Ince hasn't got a clue. Lose this and it's time to get rid.

Like to see what "tactical" nous Ince will attempt to use now, he is absolutely clueless when he has eleven men, so God knows what he will do now one man down...

Perhaps he will play Santa Cruz as a left back now or something...

:S

You don't need to make up imaginary scenarios to criticise Ince. He provides plenty of real material.

Well at least it is only 1 at half time. Still in this....? Maybe, depends what our genius manager does now. We are just watching Spurs playing around us, giving them all the time in the world and then we can't put our foot on the ball and knock it about when we actually get it.

Facebook group to get BFS in???? :P;)

dust off your road maps to plymouth, barnsley, palace etc we are going down. To all those who wouldn't get a season ticket and signed some kind of petition in June if BFS was appointed how many of you will get a season ticket for the championship ? be honest

Fourth division manager and backroom staff - ince do the right thing and GO NOW and I mean now at HT go on you are near home save the bus fare just GO NOW

The team need to take ownership of some of this and actually play football. As it stands I think we could gather together 11 folks from this messageboard and just turn up in the same manner this lot are doing.

No but Ince dictates the way they play, barring Bentley this is the same Blackburn Rovers that did so well these last few seasons.

WHY play Mokoena and not even give Vogel a chance? That's what I want to know.

Our central midfield is desperately poor and is exposing our dodgy defence.

Not buying a replacement for Bentley has really hit hard, firstly it's reduced our supply to the frontmen dramatically and by having to play Emerton there its meant we've needed to put Olsson at right back. Ince is a fool, an absolute fool and he's ripping the heart out of our football club.

even the commentators are passing comments about emo having to come inside...because the lad sees the ineptness of of our centre midfield. absolutely a terrible performance so far. hooving long balls and getting under it...rubbish! missed chances and now 10 men. can't bear to watch anymore.

I thought up until the sending off we played pretty well. Stupid defensive error allowed them to take the lead, but it was a first half that we were very much in and possibly even shading. Ince can be blamed for some things, but a defensive error like that is just the fault of the player. It will be very tough for us to get back into this now, but you never know. Realistically I think we'll let in another one.

On a side note, does anyone want Lennon for 6 million now? Maybe people will start to fully appreciate what pace can do, even it is pace alone.

Stu - Ince doesn't control woeful passing and poor first touches, but he controls who those players are. A half fit vogel will trap a ball better than both mokoena and andrews. What are the odds that we see him put on fowler to chase the game? And quite frankly, we're diabolical.

Yes he does Stu - he puts the team on the pitch, not to mention spending the whole week preparing for them. Were the full backs really not briefed on defending against Lennon?

The manager takes overall responsibility for EVERYTHING. Thats the first rule of management, in any industry.

what on earth could Ince do? seriously, to all those who are blaming Ince - which team would have you selected. Cos i for one would have picked the same starting 11. He cannot be responsible for shoddy passing, Olsson having a nightmare and the lack of composure shown by the players.

Ramos picked roughly the same team as Harry Redknapp.

what on earth could Ince do? seriously, to all those who are blaming Ince - which team would have you selected. Cos i for one would have picked the same starting 11. He cannot be responsible for shoddy passing, Olsson having a nightmare and the lack of composure shown by the players.

Ince trains the players all week, So i blame Ince, you could use your excuse all season while we watch us get relegated.

I'd sooner pederson be considered 2nd choice right back than olsson, pederson effectiveness in an attacking sense is a thing of the past but he is always useful defending set pieces. the only thing ince has done right today is play the 2 big guns up front and drop roberts......................we are so easy to break down its frightening.

Archived