BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know why it hasn't happened for Roberts/McCarthy this season, they really can be a very, very good strikeforce. I hope they pick up from this.

Stoke City's support though is very serious, I've never heard an away team so loud in the Premiership. Or at least that's how it's coming off from the stream. In periods it felt like an away game.

For reasons unbeknownst to us, we should be pleased that they weren't allowed to take a full allocation. 7000 Potters fans in full voice would NOT have made a particularly pleasant welcome for Sam on his first match-day in charge.

LeChuck Are you sure thats not a Stoke coach?

Oh...maybe. A few times I thought they were shouting "hold it!" when the ball was played in to McCarthy/Roberts...but he could easily be shouting "hold him!" I guess.

I'll have a proper listen in the second half.

The workrate is excellent, back line rock solid. Samba has been immense.

The shape of the team is such an improvement to what we've been seeing. Sounds like we're all over at the moment as well.

I wonder how waggy is dealing with all of this? :D

Cue JAL complaining that Dunn can't finish a match....

Flaming 'eck American, we're winning 3-0 and thats all you can think of to say?!

Great stuff Rovers, this has been a long time coming. Sounds like we're all over them even now, I'd love a 4th goal just to round it all off. Benni for the hattrick would be great.

On the downside Sunderland are winning and so are the dingles.

Archived