BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been poor, but have defended OK and we're certainly efficient. Doesn't matter how we win, all that matters is the win and the confidence we'll get from it. Great to see both Roberts and McCarthy scoring, should do them a lot of good. Which we need if RSC does leave.

Anyone describe the goal please I just lost my fox sports picture <_<

Ball in to McCarthy about 35 yards out, he back heels it to Roberts who knocks it round the defender to go one-on-one, his shot is saved but the rebound comes to McCarthy who puts it between two players stood on the line. Actually one of those players should have stopped it, but the build up was great.

Edit: I see what the earlier poster meant about Trevor Francis' commentating, he really is annoying. The guy alongside him seems okay though.

Ball in to McCarthy about 35 yards out, he back heels it to Roberts who knocks it round the defender to go one-on-one, his shot is saved but the rebound comes to McCarthy who puts it between two players stood on the line. Actually one of those players should have stopped it, but the build up was great.

B) ta

Stella performance from McCarthy and stoke have contributed to the their own downfall by being extremely offensive. But our defending in numbers and deep has been good, and the support for our strikers from midfield.

I thought McCarthy may suffer at the hands of Allardyce as he is not a worker. He has come out and run his socks off. Excellent work.

Santa who? :)

Archived