BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ball in to McCarthy about 35 yards out, he back heels it to Roberts who knocks it round the defender to go one-on-one, his shot is saved but the rebound comes to McCarthy who puts it between two players stood on the line. Actually one of those players should have stopped it, but the build up was great.

Edit: I see what the earlier poster meant about Trevor Francis' commentating, he really is annoying. The guy alongside him seems okay though.

Its Chris Waddle! on 5Live

HT

Just need to make sure we don't let Stoke get a goal in the first 15-20 mins after the break otherwise the second half could be tricky. Overall Stoke have had more possession and more of the play but we have had the better chances and have taken them.

Very happy indeed.

Errr.. No RVR, Rovers actually have..

HT Stats

Rovers -Stoke

4-0 Shots on target

0-5 Shos off target

7-6 Fouls

0-2 Corners

0-2 Yellows

53%-47% Possesion

I don't know why it hasn't happened for Roberts/McCarthy this season, they really can be a very, very good strikeforce. I hope they pick up from this.

Stoke City's support though is very serious, I've never heard an away team so loud in the Premiership. Or at least that's how it's coming off from the stream. In periods it felt like an away game.

Archived