Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God all mighty, some kids had these a couple of weeks back- AWFUL

Might as well join in with the fun

BIG FATS SAMS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY HORN HORN HORN HORN

In the meantime I guess "THE AXE" will be playing tommorow, kicking lumps out of the Stoke midfield.

Its going to be up in the air and physical tommorow wouldn't be shocked if Santa Cruz ends up couple with Samba tommorow.

Free horns?? Each one louder than an air horn?? What the hell has the noise of a horn got to do with supporting a football team? What are the club thinklng?? Crowds are getting smaler as it is. This will encourage even more fans to stop going. PR disaster.

Do the Jack Walker standers get free ear muffs?

muffs horns theres gonna be some sha****g hahahaha

with all these horns and muffs im going to say 1-0 with a goal in the 69th minutute with benni cummin off the bench to score with a bender ,mind you cant smoke fags in ewood no more

Oh Dear

Do they really have to hand these out?

There's nothing worse than trying to watch a game and have someone behind you blowing an horn nearly the entire game. I don't think the atmosphere has been that bad this season coinsidering the poor results we've had.

Have to admit, I have felt a buzz since the Allardyce appointment.

However, it is back to reality tomorrow, and lets see if the same players who have not managed a league win since late September can manage to pick up 3 points. Interesting to see what the team selection/formation is.

Huge game and I have been feeling nervous about it all day.

Have to admit, I have felt a buzz since the Allardyce appointment.

However, it is back to reality tomorrow, and lets see if the same players who have not managed a league win since late September can manage to pick up 3 points. Interesting to see what the team selection/formation is.

Huge game and I have been feeling nervous about it all day.

My games been called off tomorrow so i'll be there!

100% behind the team! :brfcsmilie: Lets let the rest of the league know were still in business and

not going to give up! I dont want my voice tomorrow night! BIG GAME-BIG SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a massive game and a real 'six pointer' for us tomorrow. Stoke are one of the teams we need to finish above if we want to survive. Win and we will be within striking distance of them.

Next week at Sunderland is such a massive game too. Win both, and its conceivable that we will be out of the bottom three, on the up with with real hope. Lose 'em both and I fear it will leave us too much to do.

I'm going for a 3-1 win over Stoke and a 1-0 win at Sunderland.

I was chatting to a friend of mine, and we were discussing the recent performances. He reckons the players, might have purposefully played rubbish football, to get Ince fired. I then thought,if we start playing well again, then you cant rule out the possibilty,that it might have been correct view from my friend. I think we will beat stoke 3-0. Oh and those horns,we have them as well in South Africa. They called Vuvuzellas lol

I was chatting to a friend of mine, and we were discussing the recent performances. He reckons the players, might have purposefully played rubbish football, to get Ince fired. I then thought,if we start playing well again, then you cant rule out the possibilty,that it might have been correct view from my friend. I think we will beat stoke 3-0. Oh and those horns,we have them as well in South Africa. They called Vuvuzellas lol

I think your friend is quite close to the mark. Rovers to win v Stoke 2 - 1

This isn't Dream Team FFS.

I am looking forward to today for the first time in a long long time. It will go one of two ways IMO, we can score all early and coast, or as I suspect, we will not have scored by the 70th minute or so and things will get nervey. Either way, as when we played Pompey under Hughes, I expect new manager syndrome will see us through.

Lets hope it turns out to be the former, and there is a decent crowd there to join the new bandwagon.

Archived