BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V. Stoke City

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunn and Andrews together in the middle? Only if Mokoena or someone else is sitting behind them.

Could be?

-------------------Cruz

-----Pedersen------------Emerton

-------------Dunn----Andrews

----------------Mokoena

Warnock---Nelsen---Samba---Ooijer

-----------------Robinson

Shame grella isn't fit (not surprising though....). I would be suprised if Sam doesn't change the team a little more than the one above.

Don't get too excited too soon otherwise you will build yourself up for an emotional fall. Its going to take Sam some time you feel to impose himself on the team.

A win would be great today but don't get your hopes up too soon.

I agree, the way we've been playing lately we are probably the worst team in the league. That won't vanish overnight, I'd take a draw now just to stop the rot.

Could be?

-------------------Cruz

-----Pedersen------------Emerton

-------------Dunn----Andrews

----------------Mokoena

Warnock---Nelsen---Samba---Ooijer

-----------------Robinson

Shame grella isn't fit (not surprising though....). I would be suprised if Sam doesn't change the team a little more than the one above.

Sam could even go 4 3 3 with RSC, Roberts and macarthy playing up front.

Vogel will get a shout over Mokoena and Andrews - who I believe will both be sold in Jan.

Pederson dunn and emerton in midfield.

Defence as you wrote as well as keeper.

But we'll find out soon Sams first team and how he wants to play.

Don't get too excited too soon otherwise you will build yourself up for an emotional fall. Its going to take Sam some time you feel to impose himself on the team.

A win would be great today but don't get your hopes up too soon.

If we don't have hope, what do we have ?

3-0 Rovers

:rover:

Just off to the bar to watch this.

We are clobbered for bandwidth so I doubt I can join any chatroom- no doubt the Singapore Rovers chatroom cannot reach us either because their pipes to Europe are cut where they interconnect with our pipe to Sicily.

Come on Rovers and Sam- give us a performance and win to be proud off.

Benni and Roberts is interesting, I remember it being said in Benni's first season that the two of them were thick as thieves (in a non-racist way) and that they were looking forward to playing together, but we've hardly seen it since.

Benni and Roberts is interesting, I remember it being said in Benni's first season that the two of them were thick as thieves (in a non-racist way) and that they were looking forward to playing together, but we've hardly seen it since.

The partnership used to work pretty well, Roberts doing all the hard work and Benni putting the ball into the net.

I see Delap is playing, hope his shoulder injury means he can't take those long throw ins.

I expect them to be our main partnership for the rest of the season.

Wot, no Vogel. the most blindingly obvious midfield marvel??? Allardyce out!

Archived