BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Newcastle United Preview

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why people who cannot get to the game do not subscribe to roversworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brfcsmilie::rover:

I did and renewed my annual subscription in August £39.99 up front. Since then I have not been able to see any of the little movies (no, not even one) nor have I been able to get any sound commentary since mid-September. I did complain to Rovers directly and was put in touch with Lee Grooby who tried to help and finished up telling me I needed a new computer. So I bought a brand new top spec desktop computer in October and guess what?.......I still cannot get any more than I did before. I have not gone back to them because of all the problems I have had with my health and going in and out of hospital; I just dont need any more stress or aggro so I have just written off the £40. Needless to say I wont be renewing again next August... if I am still here.

Archived