BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clarkson V Brown

At least Cameron will be prime minister because the country voted him in instead of this unelected buffoon we have in at present (And yes i do agree there should have been an election called when John `i love peas` Major was shoved into office too! ;) ).

And as for slating the tories yes they aren`t perfect but at least when they were in charge if you were entitled to the childrens tax credit,you automatically got it instead of having to beg the government for it.The children`s tax credit was introduced after the abolishment of married man`s allowance and was in 2 years before the current child tax credit came into force.You may have noticed that in the last couple of months people are frantically putting in backdated claims for the childrens tax credit,as at the time it was in place very few people actually knew about it!

Yet another way of Labour loonies robbing the very people they claim to represent!

Still ain't answered the question, what do the actually Tories stand for ? I'll give you the answer anyway. Below is a summary of Tory policy on the economic crisis, crime, education, Europe, transport etc etc.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still ain't answered the question, what do the actually Tories stand for ? I'll give you the answer anyway. Below is a summary of Tory policy on the economic crisis, crime, education, Europe, transport etc etc.

Says he, who didn't even bother to repudiate the accusations levelled at Brown and has just resorted to pathetic sniping, none of which appears to be in any way researched, just re-gurgitated piffle the likes of which Gordon Brown resorts to when he's been out-manoeuvered in PMQ's.

You can bray all you like about Tory this, Tory that, but the simple fact remains that Gordon Brown is an electoral liability, and given teh way things are going, Labour's going to take a right good kicking in the election.

Do you watch Betamax videos? Because you appear to be stuck in an 80's time-warp.

Here is a summary of Labour policy on crime, education, NHS, the economy, and God knows what else

spend

spend

spend

spend

spend

spend

and I have to agree, the VAT cut was a work of complete idiocy.

http://www.conservatives.com/Policy.aspx

Here you go (sorry about the link but you didn`t leave enough room to post all the information on).

So as i have been good enough to answer your question,perhaps you can tell every person on here how you can justify backing a government that has stole millions of pounds worth of children`s tax credits off thousands of families? (there are chances even you know somebody who didn`t get what they were entitled to)

And in case you have no idea what i am refering to, here it is:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/tax-advice/ar...p;in_page_id=11

We are currently in global recession, nothing like of which the world has ever seen. This global event has taken the world by surprise. This is a global problem and has nothing to do with the Government and any policies they have created.

Global, Global, Global. That is the only world that comes out of Labour at the moment.

Hate to point it out to you Gordon, we are part of the "Globe".

Well, Labor has been in charge of the country for going on 12 years now? How much has the economic might of the north improved in that time?

Leeds has developed into a pretty major financial centre in that time. Obviously on nowhere near the same scale of London but given its size and its industrial past it's completely changed. Not sure how much that has had to do with Labour policies and how much it's had to do with more local factors though.

Leeds has developed into a pretty major financial centre in that time. Obviously on nowhere near the same scale of London but given its size and its industrial past it's completely changed. Not sure how much that has had to do with Labour policies and how much it's had to do with more local factors though.

Do they still wear the shirts with

"If you not from here your a XXXX"

on them in Leeds?

http://www.conservatives.com/Policy.aspx

Here you go (sorry about the link but you didn`t leave enough room to post all the information on).

So as i have been good enough to answer your question,perhaps you can tell every person on here how you can justify backing a government that has stole millions of pounds worth of children`s tax credits off thousands of families? (there are chances even you know somebody who didn`t get what they were entitled to)

And in case you have no idea what i am refering to, here it is:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/tax-advice/ar...p;in_page_id=11

Still waiting Jim! :P

Or are you like our `wonderful` government who will only give information when it suits.... :rolleyes:

And if it isn't the Tories fault, then it'll be the current recession *which started in America*.

It's no wonder that Obama's attitude toward GB has been noticable by it's total absence since his election .

I can't say I blame him given Brown's nauseating performance as PM .

Reading between the lines recently I can detect the increasing promotion of Alan Johnson as a contender for Brown's job - maybe sooner rather than later.

If he has to wait until after the general election he could be in opposition a long , long time . I doubt Labour will be electable for decades after the shambles of their tenure . The irony is that it will be the ordinary working bloke who will be most glad to see the back of them .

I guess they should have sent Ken Clarke. Intellectually and physically Obama would become the lightweight.

I must say it's bad form for Obama to be caught gobbing off like this. Maybe it's cos he's still very wet behind the ears or it's because Cameron is not a 'Bro', but Cameron for all his faults is likely to become the PM of the USA's oldest ally before long and embarrassing quotes will not be helpful. Rem it's 2 ears and one mouth Mr Pres.

Archived