BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 09/10 Fixture List

dunno if we have all worked out who the 4 games excluded from the darwen end package maybe because i aint got time to root throught the whole thread sorry lol but i can tell you that all 'police leave' has been cancelled for the visits of manchester united, liverpool, dingles and manchester city! this may answer that one for us!!

I think that issue us being readdressed courtesy of the Police Federation. They can no longer cancel leave for Officer just for football matches, the Force now realises that to staff it they have to pay the relevant OVERTIME as Officers are in line with working time directives and deviations of shifts have to be nominated at least 12 months in advance and with agreement of the Federation. as the Federation have failed to agree, you may find police leave being reinstated :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry if already mentioned, but does anyone know when SKY etc announce the live fixtures?

Thanks.

Sky fixtures now announced

Sky

Rovers v Dingles moved to Sunday which is great for me as I can get back down after a stag doo in Newcastle - Happy days :D

• 2 weeks later...

If the Fulham game is moved, around what sort of date will the rearranged game be?

To be honest, I really hope the game is moved as I have never been to Craven Cottage and I was within 10 (TEN) minutes of the ground when our game against Fulham was postponed last year. As it stands, I can't go this year because I am on holiday, which is extremely disappointing.

Bumley will be bottom after 1st game......& have zero points after 1st five or six games.

They will finish with record low points tally & won`t get off bottom of league all season.

Every team in prem will have them sussed out next season.

Last season they caught teams unprepared.

The fight for points will mean EVERY manager will have done their homework on them & have 6pts earmarked on their calendars for when they play the hilltrolls.

If Burnley Have 0 points after 6 games, myself, Kevin Mac, Payton and Billy Ingham will come to the Bules bar and buy every single rovers fan who come up to us a pint and a pie.

If Burnley Have 0 points after 6 games, myself, Kevin Mac, Payton and Billy Ingham will come to the Bules bar and buy every single rovers fan who come up to us a pint and a pie.

To be fair if it did happen, you would no doubt "disappear" for a while again like you did after your 22'000 season ticket claim in the other thread :lol:

Aha, Ranoff's been let out on bail. Bring a couple of spliffs too, would you.

Look a flying pig!

/me points

What wrong with you? You are the ones that have to give away 5000 season tickets to make up the 23000 season ticket holders. How many did you have when you were in the championship? How many will you have next year when you go back down?

just under 17,500 isn't it?

So you have SOLD 17,500? or Did you give away around 5000 of those?! :lol::rolleyes:

Is that how many we have sold Hughesy? That's not too bad

That was on monday I think, or sunday night....cant remember.

Archived