7 Portsmouth (H)

21 Bolton (A)

28 Stoke (H)

January

9 Man City (A)

16 Fulham (H)

27 Wigan (H)

30 West Ham (A)

We get City at the perfect times. 1st game (Not gelled), 1st game of new year (not much time for more new signings for them)

Need to be careful in here, apparently its illegal to post the Prem league fixtures in full due to copyright.

Tough October and end to the season. In a way though its better to have the hard games together, get them out of the way and regroup.

2 decent months:

November

7 Portsmouth (H)

21 Bolton (A)

28 Stoke (H)

January

9 Man City (A)

16 Fulham (H)

27 Wigan (H)

30 West Ham (A)

We get City at the perfect times. 1st game (Not gelled), 1st game of new year (not much time for more new signings for them)

The first two months are decent too.

Gutted gutted gutted!! My mates Stag doo is the weekend we've got Burnley at home - 50+ lads up in Newcastle and most of them are Rovers fans........ I'm hoping it gets moved for the TV :rolleyes:

I'm on it! Whitley Bay and Newcastle go-carting and paint ball!!!!

I was hoping the Geordies stayed up for that reason!!!

Gutted gutted gutted!! My mates Stag doo is the weekend we've got Burnley at home - 50+ lads up in Newcastle and most of them are Rovers fans........ I'm hoping it gets moved for the TV :rolleyes:

must have a big tv!!! :lol:

No problem if it gets televised and its the early doors - only couple of hours upto Geordieland - down to Ewood then straight up after the match .. sorted!!

must have a big tv!!! :lol:

No problem if it gets televised and its the early doors - only couple of hours upto Geordieland - down to Ewood then straight up after the match .. sorted!!

lunchtime kick off on Sunday means a quiet night out for the stag do then I'll be driving home for the game!

I'm on it! Whitley Bay and Newcastle go-carting and paint ball!!!!

I was hoping the Geordies stayed up for that reason!!!

ha ha thats the one!! Gotta go to the game so hope it's a Sunday 4.00pm so we can get back down in time

bloody typical though!

Archived