BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 09/10 Fixture List

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was anyone who pretended to know the fixtures right then? Stoke at home indeed...

I'm happy with City at home, I think there will be a lot of changes at COMS and it might take them a while to settle down. Could be a spicy one if Roque is on the opposing team.

Edit: Very happy with our opening eight or so actually. I said a few weeks ago I'd like to avoid the big teams because I'd hate for us to be playing catch up from the start again. We've got a chance to get start off well this time, even if we only do pick up those three points in October.

Guest Kamy100

The Fulham game on 18th August has the potential of being postponed due to the Europa League qualifiers.

The fixture list could have been kinder as we have a real tough run of 6 fixtures starting on 19th September:

19 Everton (A)

26 Aston Villa (H)

October

3 Arsenal (A)

17 Burnley (H)

24 Chelsea (A)

31 Man Utd (A)

That is the 5 of last year's top 6 with 4 of the games away from home!

Id heard we had City at Home from a City forum but didnt believe it due to the Stoke info on here.

Good start for us - all the first 7 are games in which we are capable of getting something from.

October is good too - nothing better than getting the toughest fixtures out of the way all at once.

Archived