BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 09/10 Fixture List

Its just that somebody mentioned West Ham and something clicked inside my almost empty head lol. I hate playing them. They always seem to beat us. I came over from Northern Ireland the season before last for a 4pm Sunday kickoff at Ewood. I arrived on the Saturday night and had a great night, rounded off with a miserable 1-0 defeat thanks to Ashton scoring a late goal. I know its a bit random but I get a chill everytime I see West Ham mentioned lol! :rolleyes:

WEre you not there when we put 7 past them? That was great. Perhaps when we break the jinx we can do it big style like that again.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WEre you not there when we put 7 past them? That was great. Perhaps when we break the jinx we can do it big style like that again.

I have watched alot of West Ham games on tv and been to the one I mentioned. I hate playing them. They arent even a better team either. When did we beat them 7?

Anyone fancy a trip to Madeira?

It was announced in a portuguese newspaper that Blackburn will play in the Madeira International tournament with Cardiff, Nacional and Maritimo.

It will be from the 17th to 19th of July.

Why? Last time Wolves got promotion we played them at home and beat them 5-0 or 5-1.

5-1 first match of the season...

I was at thatone...I took my brother in Law..not a football fan in particular..who had not been to a football match in 20 years...what a game to go to... :rover:

There just happens to be a strategy meeting in plodland Monday morning, might be able to get some sneaky information on t'Rovers big games !!

I shall be looking forward to the full fixture list by text by COB Monday then.

Burnley at home on Boxing Day - PLEASE! Nothing else matters.

Going Ibiza on the 8th September for 10 days, if the Burnley fixture falls in that time I'm bloody cancelling.

I'm not 100% on this, but I think one of the requests police have made in recent years is not to have any big derby games on Boxing Day, the opening day or the final day.

I'm not 100% on this, but I think one of the requests police have made in recent years is not to have any big derby games on Boxing Day, the opening day or the final day.

Sounds about right, bloody killjoys <_<

Sam, is your log-in a communal one for you and your brethren or do you have a syndrome resulting in multiple personalities? Some days you can be an arse but others actually quite amiable. :blink:

I believe the boxing day request is both clubs and police, on the grounds of paying for the overtime.

Archived