BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Final

Off to a poor start with an awful rendition of Abide With Me.

Why so they have to try to be so trendy.

It's a traditional British hymn do it in a traditional style.

Lost all meaning today. Idiots.

Off to a poor start with an awful rendition of Abide With Me.

Why so they have to try to be so trendy.

It's a traditional British hymn do it in a traditional style.

Lost all meaning today. Idiots.

Another example of a financially and morally bankrupt UK PLC desperately trying to portray itself as a Utopian land of new model world citizens, transcending stoic national borders.

Talking of morally bankrupt, I can think of no good reason to invite the discredited professional soothsayer Kofi Annan, other than the FA making a shameless pitch for African votes for the 2018 World Cup bid.

Speeeedie

Watched him a little bit this afternoon - 1984-85 season review was on ESPN Classics and they showed Chelsea vs Everton first game of the season.

But I'm with the others - it is hard to find a Chelsea player who I like

I can't think if many reasons why people would dislike the goalkeeper ..... however I'm sure somebody will prove me wrong!

Hmm <_<

Is it the New Wembley or the ITV crappy sound - did the old roar when the cup was raised sound pretty pathetic just then?

I was listening to it on the radio in the garden and thought the same ..... maybe because out of 90,000 people chelsea only got 25,000 tickets? to put it into the context of ewood, its like both teams having the stand behind the goal each and the Riverside and Jack Walker been given over to the 'football family' as the FA like to call it - joke really!

I can't think if many reasons why people would dislike the goalkeeper ..... however I'm sure somebody will prove me wrong!

because i think he'd be better if he took that head protection thing off. with it on, i reckon there's a psychological feeling of 'must watch my head'. if he took it off, I think he would be even better than he is now.

Though I dont dislike him, but that bit bugs me a tad.

Would somebody be so kind as to tell me who won it and the score please? it is not shown on any channel up here except Setanta and I dont subscribe to that rubbish. Scottish cup on Sky and ITV, Rugby on BBC, so i cleared off to Edinburgh for a day in the sun.

Well I stuck with the rugby flitting with the Jock Cup Final.

In between I walked the dog, had a cold can of lager, cut my toe nails mowed the lawn and had my tea.

The cup final today just didnt have the English Cup Final feeling.

It might change next season as Rovers grace the hallowed turf :rolleyes:

Archived