BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sky News Now

Shamefully, the UK has now become the most difficult country in the developed world to get into with all this biometric gubbins.

There are major concerts and arts events being cancelled because artists and performers of global standing cannot get visas on any practical basis.

Would you believe it but

?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ignorance is bliss.

Apparently we need to introduce a similar system of immigration to the Australians...

... we just did, its called the Points Based System and it kicked in very recently. Anecdotally it seems that far more thorough checks are being done both pre visa and also on arrival.

But most people have no idea on that, because it doesnt sell papers.

Stu,

Yep, did hear something and so it should be, the Aussies look after their country, despite which, they still have a fair amount of non bred Aussies living there but they are good custodians of their own country!

One thing they wont have though, thats immigants dictating their policies, language etc and thats where we are wrong, thats the cause of resentment in the UK!!

Example, a friend of mine was not allowed to build an extension to his home as the design was not in keeping with the environment, less than two miles away, they build a bloody Mosque in a design which would just about be in keeping with Baghdad ;):blink:

How on earth do you link those two events?

1:man refused extension

2:Mosque built two miles away.

The planning rules are very strict. They do not discriminate based on race or religion.

The rules regarding fitting in with the "local" area means very local i.e on the same street or surrounding streets not two miles(!) away.

One thing they wont have though, thats immigants dictating their policies, language etc and thats where we are wrong, thats the cause of resentment in the UK!!

Neither do we Kelbo.

Example, a friend of mine was not allowed to build an extension to his home as the design was not in keeping with the environment, less than two miles away, they build a bloody Mosque in a design which would just about be in keeping with Baghdad ;):blink:

A muslim friend of mine wasnt allowed to build a conservatory. What a bloody shambles, he thought he should be able to as well.

Ignorance is bliss.

Apparently we need to introduce a similar system of immigration to the Australians...

... we just did, its called the Points Based System and it kicked in very recently. Anecdotally it seems that far more thorough checks are being done both pre visa and also on arrival.

But most people have no idea on that, because it doesnt sell papers.

Fairly widely reported I believe.

It was certainly in the Daily Mail. Or, for those of a delicate disposition, the jackboot-stomping, seig heiling, right wing of the far right wing, Daily Mail.

Fairly widely reported I believe.

It was certainly in the Daily Mail. Or, for those of a delicate disposition, the jackboot-stomping, seig heiling, right wing of the far right wing, Daily Mail.

It may have been Bryan, but its certainly not shout screaming headline making. And seems also to have bypassed some politicians.

How on earth do you link those two events?

1:man refused extension

2:Mosque built two miles away.

The planning rules are very strict. They do not discriminate based on race or religion.

The rules regarding fitting in with the "local" area means very local i.e on the same street or surrounding streets not two miles(!) away.

Unfortunately, it does seem you may be involved in planning, How in two differing neighbourhoods, both of which are heavily populated by dwellinghouses, do a modern stone built extension get a refusal and a building resembling the Taj Maha allowed to be built!!!

Oh,and I didnt vote BNP by the way!!

A buildding within keeping, mosque or whatever would have been fine, that wasnt, its a dreadful eysore and the poor residents were left with unsellable houses!!!

Yep, did hear something and so it should be, the Aussies look after their country, despite which, they still have a fair amount of non bred Aussies living there but they are good custodians of their own country!

Oooh! The Aboriginies have been in Aussie for at least 50,000 years (the longest continuous inhabitation of any where in the world.)

So, what does this "non bred Aussies living there" stuff cover then? Them "Off Cumdens" or whatever the phrase is, are out. All Those prison officers and deporteees from 200 years ago are right out of there.

In fact all you Aussies can just pack your bags and feck off back to where you came from. Leave the place to the original inhabitants.

Just lightly joking to make a point.

But back to the thread. I'm a bit cheesed off that the BNP has got "the odious" (TM Smithy) Nick Griffin as a NW MEP. The slimey @#/? crept in via the collapse of the Labour Party vote.

I work with people whose melamine is darker than mine. The BNP want to get rid of them. Well I don't. I like my chums and my work colleagues. So Griffin & his party can go and screw themselves.

And just as an afterthought...a few posts on here have concentrated on Islam. The BNP will have a pop at them, but they'll also have a go at people regardless of their religion. As long as their skin colour is different.

So:

Chris Samba - off you go back to where you came from

Benni MacCarthy - ditto

Tugay - ditto

Jason Roberts - ditto

Vince Grella; Brett Emerson; & Ryan Nelsen - your'e white, you can stay.

Great stuff!

Interesting story doing the rounds in Blackburn is that there is apparently is an Asian rate for goods sold and a white rate for goods sold amongst traders of Asians, with the Asians receiving a 25% discount compared to their white counterparts.

Shamefully, the UK has now become the most difficult country in the developed world to get into with all this biometric gubbins.

There are major concerts and arts events being cancelled because artists and performers of global standing cannot get visas on any practical basis.

Would you believe it but

?

I can live with that Gunner.... after all he is on Youtube so why should he need or even want to get into the country? :blink:

I think TNR it would be a great research piece to ask the people who voted BNP why they did it. was it a protest vote against the mainstream parties? was it because they feel BNP best represent their viewpoints? or did they vote for the BNP because they are worried about Islam/muslims in the uk?

Im more than happy and proud to say that i voted BNP at non other great place than Ewood Park, any of you that got off your backside and went and voted for your choice then you can ask me anything you want.

Makes me chuckle that all other so called parties think its ok for the BNP to stand as long as they dont win .......

Im more than happy and proud to say that i voted BNP at non other great place than Ewood Park, any of you that got off your backside and went and voted for your choice then you can ask me anything you want.

Makes me chuckle that all other so called parties think its ok for the BNP to stand as long as they dont win .......

Whilst I don't agree with the BNP (and the like) philosophies, you can't deny someone's preferences.

According to the %age that voted, if that was replicated on here then less than half would get the chance to question 'Casuals.

If they took advantage of people's apathy, how are they to blame.

Two questions:

1. If there had been compulsory voting, would the BNP have got in?

2. If you had preferential voting, would the BNP have got in?

Whilst I don't agree with the BNP (and the like) philosophies, you can't deny someone's preferences.

According to the %age that voted, if that was replicated on here then less than half would get the chance to question 'Casuals.

If they took advantage of people's apathy, how are they to blame.

Two questions:

1. If there had been compulsory voting, would the BNP have got in?

Of course not. Compulsory voting would have resulted in a close fight between the Monster Raving Loony party and the Let's Party Party. :rolleyes:

People don't do compulsory very well over here Dave.

Of course not. Compulsory voting would have resulted in a close fight between the Monster Raving Loony party and the Let's Party Party. :rolleyes:

People don't do compulsory very well over here Dave.

We can see how seriously you take it.

You still didn't answer q2, or didn't you understand.

nor have you answered my earlier point......zzzzzzz

I hope these Thugs get a hefty fine each and are awarded the ASBO they deserve, Pelting people with eggs and attempting to injure anyone (unless on the Pitch!!) is a criminal offence. So far this week I’ve seen these types of people kicking at cars, shouting verbal abuse and now injuring 'tourists' in the street of London.

If these protesters cared so much about keeping the BNP out of politics, they should have worked a lot harder at persuading people not to vote for them BEFORE the elections.

Why could they not just protest by standing opposite and chanting BNP out, why turn to violence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8091605.stm

I hope these Thugs get a hefty fine each and are awarded the ASBO they deserve, Pelting people with eggs and attempting to injure anyone (unless on the Pitch!!) is a criminal offence. So far this week I’ve seen these types of people kicking at cars, shouting verbal abuse and now injuring 'tourists' in the street of London.

If these protesters cared so much about keeping the BNP out of politics, they should have worked a lot harder at persuading people not to vote for them BEFORE the elections.

Why could they not just protest by standing opposite and chanting BNP out, why turn to violence.

It makes you laugh, the marchers shout 'Nazi scum' as if they have the moral high ground, then go onto attack the politician wether we like him or not.

Whats worse 'Nazi scum' or 'anti Nazi scum' both seems as bad as each other a bit like Labour and conservative supporters :unsure: .

Whats worse 'Nazi scum' or 'anti Nazi scum' both seems as bad as each other

Err...I sincerely hope that was tongue-in-cheek. If the worst thing Nazis did was pelt someone with eggs then you might have the beginnings of a point.

This whole BNP debate has been blown totally out of proportion. They actually received less votes than they did in the last election (2004?), but because of the lower turnout (particularly amongst previous Labour voters) those votes have become worth more.

The real issue here is voter apathy, the support for the BNP has actually decreased since last time. Reading the papers you'd think there was a big surge of support for them.

Don't be silly. It's a welcome to politics for Mr Griffin. I don't remember much sympathy for Prescott when he got pelted with eggs. If you preach what he does, you can expect a few people to get riled. Comes with the territory.

We can see how seriously you take it.

You still didn't answer q2, or didn't you understand.

nor have you answered my earlier point......zzzzzzz

:wacko:

err the question 2 was not addressed to me Dave. You addressed it to somebody called BRFC Casuals.

Have you not been sleeping well? :rolleyes:

Don't be silly. It's a welcome to politics for Mr Griffin. I don't remember much sympathy for Prescott when he got pelted with eggs. If you preach what he does, you can expect a few people to get riled. Comes with the territory.

did the lad in queens park deserved to die a racist death? or does it not go with the terrority?

Amazing stuff all this crying over the BNP being elected ............... all this egg throwing and walkouts and stuff is fantastic news for the BNP cant open a newspaper or turn on the TV without seeing Mr Griffins ugly mug all over it :unsure:

btw did you know his wife is a Preston lass.

Oh boy politics has suddenly got interesting

It makes you laugh, the marchers shout 'Nazi scum' as if they have the moral high ground, then go onto attack the politician wether we like him or not.

Whats worse 'Nazi scum' or 'anti Nazi scum' both seems as bad as each other a bit like Labour and conservative supporters :unsure: .

Silly cow being interviewed

BBC Interviewer. "What is your attitude towards free speech?"

Silly cow agitator. "We do not believe in free speech for fascists". :rolleyes:

Listening to that silly cow from Barking (how appropriate) and her like is making me more likely to consider voting BNP than not. Is that her intention?

did the lad in queens park deserved to die a racist death? or does it not go with the terrority?

[/quot

Well done. That is a great example. One racist death. It proves Nick Griffin is great!

It's obvious why the BNP got elected. There are a small percentage of morons.

Archived