Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New - Iphone 3gs

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's one for you.

My missus has got herself an iPhone.

Can I log her onto my iTunes with my iTunes account?

ie 2 phones 1 account

when I plug hers into itunes, it asks me about an itunes account, i put my loggin details in, then i get a page showing my details with her phone id - can I change these without it affecting my phone?

cheers

here's one for you.

My missus has got herself an iPhone.

Can I log her onto my iTunes with my iTunes account?

ie 2 phones 1 account

when I plug hers into itunes, it asks me about an itunes account, i put my loggin details in, then i get a page showing my details with her phone id - can I change these without it affecting my phone?

cheers

Went down this road with the iPod so I guess the same applies to the iPhone. At one point we had 4 iPod users all with diffrent tastes and I found it simpler to make each one completely seperate. We had 4 different pc accounts, each with full admin access. Then each dowloaded iTunes and had a totally seperate libraries, logins etc. What you suggest does work but we found iTunes would constantly query which account and iPod was in use at the time.

Guest Kamy100

Just been reading that Apple will be revealing the new Iphone on 7th June! I hope that one thing that they fix is the battery life.

Interesting column discussing the possiblity of a downfall for Apple. http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-05-31/steve-jobs-wont-live-forever-so-short-apple-stock-now/

My favorite part:

Express any doubt about the superiority of a Mac over, say, a humble PC with identical specs that costs half as much and your blasphemy will be met with sputtering, uncomprehending rage. This is the kind of devotion that is the hallmark of a small, tight-knit group, like the Branch Davidians. Yet the cult of Apple has expanded to include tens of millions, many of whom were first hooked by the ease and attractiveness of the iconic iPod, pusher-man Steve's gateway drug.

im using tapatalk on Nokia, great app, but the one gripe i have is that there are no page numbers. You have to go through every page to get where you want to be. Eg, if somebody said its on page 25, then there is no option to go straight there.

im using tapatalk on Nokia' date=' great app, but the one gripe i have is that there are no page numbers. You have to go through every page to get where you want to be. Eg, if somebody said its on page 25, then there is no option to go straight there.[/quote']

Okay, i didn't see that there is a search option. :lol: btw, is there the option to edit your post?

im using tapatalk on Nokia, great app, but the one gripe i have is that there are no page numbers. You have to go through every page to get where you want to be. Eg, if somebody said its on page 25, then there is no option to go straight there.

Okay, i didn't see that there is a search option. :lol: btw, is there the option to edit your post?

Downloaded tapatalk today - I don't have a Nokia, but sony ericsson xperia 9not too bad a phone). Found BRFCS, Seems ok for me. As to what else I would use tapatalk for, I have no idea.

I am completely new to these type of things / phones and gadgets etc.

Anyone tried/using Sony Ericsson Experia X10

reviews please

Just seen your post. I have the Sony Ericsson xperia. I like it. But it is my first phone of this type. I am an old fashioned bloke who won't change anything for the sake of it. If it works then I use it until it dosent.

I like the camera and video on this phone. The fact you can change the screen from upright to landscape as this gives a bigger keyboard when you text or send email. Internet fairly fast. The worse part of the phone is something silly, it is when you charge the phone, the cover of the slot is so flimsy.

But so far my only grip. But as I said I am a complete novice to this type of phone - so I can say it is novice friendly and I am learning all the time on it.

Don't know if this helps.

Page numbers show on the iphone (at the top of the thread)

• 3 weeks later...

Thing is I also have my contract, which as I'm not living in the UK anymore I've been trying to get a friend to take on if they want the phone, so a bit reluctant to sell the handset itself at the moment as that is the major draw.

• 10 months later...

Been watching the Apprentice have we Hughesy? :)

Funny enough I have....but that isnt the reason.

Im in I.T and iv been thinking about app development for some months, last night just give me a kick up the backside.

Also I could do with the skills to help me with a new business venture. UNLESS there is someone around who builds them for cheap.

Archived