BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Humourous Threads/posts On A Dingle Forum

yeah, they are accusing pretty much any new poster over there as being nicko

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2123359572&page=1

i made this thread whilst drunk (which was probably a mistake because i ended up talking ###### after going to the pub to get more drunk (it was a snow day after all) and it took them ages to stop calling me nicko :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2122409706

Fletcher cost £3m now worth more than 4 times that with his goal tally in the Premier league. Good stikers cost around £19m so that a good return.Ty cost £500,000 now established defender(usually relaible forget Saturday) going rate for full backs £5m. Kev Mac £3m esablished Premier league player, Chris Eagles came with a 25% sell on clause so would haveto be in the region of £12 to make a decet profit in him.bolton a millions in debt as seen by Judas's not activity in the Jan window. Clearly some players may wish to go but we need to ensure proper money for them, no Happy Shopper sales. We are becoming famous for getting peanuts for our outgoing players.(Lafferty excepted)

ha, i love it. pretty much every bit of negativity on claretsmad is followed up with a post from people saying 'i presume you weren't at the wigan match, or the wolves match, or the stoke match. you don't know what you are talking about, we are in with a good chance of safety!'

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't they get 1 point from those three games and i think i'm right in thinking they didn't deserve a win in any of them? and aren't two of those games easier than any of the games still to come for them?

• Backroom

I thought a lot of the dingles on Claret Mad were surprisingly level headed. Was expecting to go on there and see trillions of threads about us being cheats, but the majority of them seem to concede we were the better team and deserved the victory.

There's even a thread praising David Dunn on there :blink:

smacks of desperation though

dixon for coach

laws out

dunn for manager

it's very rare to see them admit they aren't good enough, and it's always nice when they turn against eachother. it's been gradual all season but the percentage of happy fans has been sliding down for so long.

• Backroom

They are desperate, but can you blame them? Staring relegation in the face, with a pathetic manager, a below-average squad and the very real prospect of not coming back up for a long, long time. Not only that, but they've lost their messiah midway through the season, lost home and away to their most hated rivals and had their early season hopes and dreams well and truly annihilated.

Bad times to be a dingle.

it would appear burnley fans have discovered why they were outsung on sunday...

this is what they said regarding the prematch music

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2122166823

Edison:It was ridiculosuly loud last Sunday but I reckon they turned it up to drown out Rovers.

pippin2008: I agree Edison but on Sunday it was spoiled before it even started by it, then people ask why we weren't loud enough.

they do realise the music wasn't being played during the match don't they, and that it was in fact our heavenly voices they could hear as they put in another pathetic performance?

Archived