BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Humourous Threads/posts On A Dingle Forum

Am I missing something? Most seem quite good points? They just seem to be discussing Gareth Bale and I can't disagree with this guy:-

ecc

#26 08 Jul 2009 17:23 Complain |

Signed: April 2004 re: re: re: garath bale ...

Bale'sz ok going forward but his primary function is to defend and that's where, IMHO, he's found lacking.

Again, I could be missing something :unsure:

Am I missing something? Most seem quite good points? They just seem to be discussing Gareth Bale and I can't disagree with this guy:-

Again, I could be missing something :unsure:

do you think burnley have a chance of signing gareth bale?

More than you have of signing Ruud.

Hey Dingle. In 10 days time its your 5 year anniversary of your obsession with this message board.

A proud moment for you i'm sure............ I wonder if you will celebrate by playing with the Blackburn Rovers Subbuteo team you have hidden under your bed?

Ruud would be a major coup for us, would you class Bale on loan being a major coup???

You could do better than to spend all that money on Bales excessive wages. Try putting a bid in for Keith Treacy....

Haha, fair play. ;)

I'm not sure how much you need a left back, but Bale looked absolutely brilliant a couple of seasons ago and Harry doesn't seem particularly keen on him. I'd say there's a very good chance another Premier League team could get him. However, I'd say you'd probably be better off going for solid, if unspectacular full backs in your first season up.

Has Bale ever won a Premier League game? I remember he'd not been on the winning side in something like his first 30 appearances. If he wants to further that record - a move to the Turf would be an excellent idea.

• 5 months later...

Obsessed with the Clarets you lot.

yeah, a five month old thread with 15 replies.

but yes, this is very fun to watch. seriously, this is the funniest thing in football i've followed none rovers wise.

How does that work, I'm not very au fait with online betting?

You wager £1200 that Owen Coyle won't go to Bolton. But if he does actually go and he loses his bet, he only loses 20% of his stake? Is it something to do with the odds ratio of 1.2?

Equally, if he wins, presumably his return is £1200 X 1.2?

How does that work, I'm not very au fait with online betting?

You wager £1200 that Owen Coyle won't go to Bolton. But if he does actually go and he loses his bet, he only loses 20% of his stake? Is it something to do with the odds ratio of 1.2?

Equally, if he wins, presumably his return is £1200 X 1.2?

i think it has something to do with the fact he's betting it along side a few other things and if the others come in he'll recoup a certain amount back and the damage won't be as bad. maybe

in other news http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2123399566

I think you enter the amount you want to win, so like £1200 and this is like how much money you are willing to take from other people at whatever odds you enter, so like 1200 x £1 bets, but if they all win, then you just give them all their pounds back so you haven't actually lost anything but then you pay them 0.20 of 1200 as their winnings, which is £200 or whatever, but obviously if they all lose, you keep all their quids

Archived