BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread bumped has just reminded me. the club could do with getting some under armour in, colour coded to the shirts (like the players wear)

EDIT: corrected typo

this thread bumped has just reminded me. the could could do with getting some under armour in, colour coded to the shirts (like the players wear)

I reckon they might next season. Think umbro did one for City this season that was available in their club shop

It looks like they will start selling tickets for away games online soon seeing as there is a tab for it.

Its easier for them to do it now - everything now runs in the shop - retail, home tickets, away tickets, away travel

It looks like they will start selling tickets for away games online soon seeing as there is a tab for it.

Well it makes sense. Lowers costs and it is an instant access service. I'll have to add in my friends customer numbers so my account is ready for next seasons away games.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a Ryan Nelsen t-shirt like the ones in the 'Legend Range' with 'The Admiral' on it ;) Think I'll just have to want and I'll probably be the only one to buy it.

I do like them vinyl ones you're on about Chris, especially the bright yellow colour.

I would like a Ryan Nelsen t-shirt like the ones in the 'Legend Range' with 'The Admiral' on it ;) Think I'll just have to want and I'll probably be the only one to buy it.

I do like them vinyl ones you're on about Chris, especially the bright yellow colour.

If they don't you could always look into making you're own I'm sure there's somewhere online that would make that T-Shirt combo for you lol

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: online club shop now has a Rovers beach ball lets hope no one gets it and does a Liverpool next season :lol:

I already have one that I keep in the mobile home in France so that everyone can see which team we support when we'r on our holidays

Beach ball in club crest colours....like the vinyl t-s.

Desk phone holders, wrapping paper, tags, clock, rovers/ england polos, dog collar & lead etc all added.

More phone items to be added soon too! :brfc:

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please confirm to me a friend of mine who lives near ewood says a lot of new items have been added instore inc: wallpaper,wallpaper borders,bedside lamps,garden gnomes etc. Can someone please confirm this if these items have come in and also when they are likely to be added to the online range as they are not on there. I understand both shops are stocking them. Also if possible how much the items are.

Thanks in advance

Archived