BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

Can you buy matchday tickets at the town centre store, now that you buy them at the Rovers store at the ground? If not might it not be agood idea to link them? In France I can even buy match tickets at the entertainment ticket place in supermarkets.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be wrong but I thought the town centre place always sold tickets?

You could be right. being a season ticket holder I've never really needed to know but it was just a passing thought. In these days of computerisation it would make sense to be able to buy your match tickets in Asda or Tesco or wherever and not just in Blackburn itself but in the surrounding area. I know you can buy them yourself on line or over the phone but then you have to collect them. In France you just go to the appropriate outlet when you are out getting your groceries or whatever and you get the ticket in your hand there and then. Something like that would surely be feasible at least in the near future. Could bring in those spur of the moment fans who might not go out again once they get home, but might say to their kids "Let's just see if there's a match we fancy today." while they are trailing round the supermarket. No waiting for the ticket to be posted to you or queueing to collect it at the ground. Won't happen yet, but one for the future?

Can you buy matchday tickets at the town centre store, now that you buy them at the Rovers store at the ground?

Yes, you've always been able to purchase match day tickets in town, plus you can purchase your season tickets at the town centre store. I did last season.

Hughesy any idea when some more bedroom stuff will be online e.g. bedside lamps and lampshades?. cereal bowls? player mugs? wallpaper & wallpaper borders?. I would be interested in any of the above.

thanks.

Double or king size duvex covers would be good, as they only do single at the moment.

Hughesy has the club shop got any Rovers beach towels, just popped into the club shop and didnt see any.

Please tell me you actually asked the staff in the shop before you posted this??!

Not sure - they had some online a couple of weeks ago

Cheers! the staff were all busy, had a good look around, couldnt see any anywhere, and as I had little time couldnt wait to ask an assistant had to go come Monday I'll have plenty of time.

They were obviously very popular items. There was a big pile of them last time I went in, each neatly encased in a plastic holder.

Hopefully, if they have all sold, the shop will be re-stocking them soon!

the shop really needs to get some more clothes in for toddlers,they had loads when it opened but haven't had any for ages

they must've sold well because they went in no time,i need to dress my 2 year old daughter in rovers gear!!

can someone confirm when the Rovers garden gnomes will be added to the online range?. Also Hughesy I hear they have ordered some of the bedroom stuff any idea when they are due in e.g. Wallpaper borders,Bedside Lamps etc. Have they come out with another 3D or general catalogue? & where I could sign up for it.

thanks.

I've seen Rovers' garden gnomes in the shop - that was a while back though, remember we'd been to the Leeds' friendly last summer and they had some Leeds ones in their shop window. Said with a shudder "oh my goodness hope we don't get those ..." and lo and behold :unsure:

Here's a couple of ideas for the melting pot

Rovers Wind Breaks (Waits for flatulence gags.... :rolleyes: ) The type you use at the beach

or camping. Or even Rovers Pop up tents, the type used at festivals and the like.

The West Aussie would like a simple car sticker with Blackburn Rovers on it ! (The old one has disintegrated in the Aussie Sun) :wub:

The only stickers I could find were, taking back Ewood (Doesn't mean much in Aus) :blink:

Or We Believe. I'm not a mormon ! :glare:

Can some kind person when next in the shop have a look for some Rovers car stickers.

I was in the shop at christmas on my last visit, but alas no stickers.

Archived