BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merchandise Requests

Ok the club is listening - we now have 2 shops and they now want a thread asking fans, what items they would like to see added to the shop?

Now obviously some items will be too expensive and minimum purchase orders may be a problem (depending on the item) - so its worth noting this is just to give the club ideas about what it is we want from the shop & then they can look into making it happen.

Few ideas from me:

Rovers Umbrellas (both golf and small ones)

More framed pictures & canvases - maybe with a booklet full of designs to pick from?

Limited edition pictures - maybe signed framed pics or something (celtic do quite a few)

Rovers wallets

Rovers shirts - Maybe just plain work shirts, but with a small badge maybe imprinted on the shirt.

Please add more.

Oh also iv suggested an iPhone app - which the club are going to investigate, as there isnt a single one out there, yet other clubs have them.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little models of the ground or famous players like douglas,clayton etc, for people who like to collect those things.

Blackburn ties for your shirt etc? or maybe sell the same suit paul ince etc used to wear?

Crown paints to release a blackburn blue colour paint which can be bought in the shop?

Whisky glasses made of crystal with the club emblem on?

I would love to see:

- Rovers rings back in.

- Etched Rovers mirrors.

- Baby kits (They only have 2-3 years as the smallest so far).

- Rovers blinds.

- Caricature drawings of the players.

- Pyjamas for adults

Little models of the ground or famous players like douglas,clayton etc, for people who like to collect those things.

Blackburn ties for your shirt etc? or maybe sell the same suit paul ince etc used to wear?

Crown paints to release a blackburn blue colour paint which can be bought in the shop?

I think they already do this

A 3 disk DVD set containing the 1992 play off final, the 2002 Worthington Cup and the full season review from 1995.

I have them all on video bought from the club but haven't had a video player for several years now. I know that the Worthy Cup final is available on DVD for £10 but it would be good to have the others on a digital format to preserve history.

Launch it in November, call it something like 'Modern Triumphs', and charge £15 for the set of all three disk and it would be great as a Christmas prezzy.

Blackburn ties for your shirt etc?

Rovers wallets

I've bought all these items recently from the Ewood store.

If the club want the fans ideas on merchandise surely the normal channel is to put that on the website and solicit them?

Maybe it is, maybe it isnt. They want fans input and ideas, hence why its on a fans site.

They asked me if Id do it so I have - now stop your whining and get on with the ideas. :lol:

I've bought all these items recently from the Ewood store.

Leather wallets?

More framed pictures & canvases - maybe with a booklet full of designs to pick from?

Maybe it would be worth having a look at "on demand" prints and canvases. Obviously they would cost slightly more for the customer as there isn't a job lot being run off, but it would mean that if someone wanted a print of Keith Andrews they could have one. However for Rovers they'd just need a gallery of low-res images which could be made into prints.

Following on from the on demand thing might be DVDs. I'm not sure how things would stand with TV rights, PL deals etc, but I think that some people would buy DVDs of past games that maybe they have specific memories of or were really good games, and these could be created through companies such as 'reateSpace DVD on Demand'.

I'd ike to see the walls of the shop similar to the blues bar showing pictures of Rovers players celebrating victories just for the feel good factor.

A good idea would be for the club to have alook at Liverpool fc store in Liverpool one and see what they can take from it to incorporate into their own shop.

I've always wondered why the club don't release DVD's of classic past matches, or DVD's of some of the old VHS's that came out years ago. I realise that these probably won't be huge sellers, but I'm sure they'd shift enough over time to merit the cost of a minimum run.

A 3 disk DVD set containing the 1992 play off final, the 2002 Worthington Cup and the full season review from 1995.

I have them all on video bought from the club but haven't had a video player for several years now. I know that the Worthy Cup final is available on DVD for £10 but it would be good to have the others on a digital format to preserve history.

Launch it in November, call it something like 'Modern Triumphs', and charge £15 for the set of all three disk and it would be great as a Christmas prezzy.

Cracking idea on the dvd's!!!

The store should sell Signed Rovers Shirts & Framed one's if required.

Do they sell pencil's, crayons & note pads for kids???

Do they sell pencil's, crayons & note pads for kids???

Yep

Like the suit idea too. I tried getting hold of one of them grey suits they had last season, but no chance! Id of quite happily paid good money for it too.

I've always wondered why the club don't release DVD's of classic past matches, or DVD's of some of the old VHS's that came out years ago. I realise that these probably won't be huge sellers, but I'm sure they'd shift enough over time to merit the cost of a minimum run.

Would like the club to investigate the possibility of a club history on DVD with archived footage....more than overdue for a club of our standing in the game.

Who is whining Hughesy?

Its a genuine question.

If the club really want feedback on merchandise why restrict it to the members of brfcs? Are we the only fans who have important opinions?

Seems a very clumsy way of doing it. But then again, I dont work in marketing ;)

How about a "legend" series of t-shirts including the likes of Douglas, Clayton, Faz, Keeley, Garner, Hendry & Sellars through to Jansen, Gallacher, Friedel etc...

About £10 each - I reckon they would fly off the shelves..

If the club really want feedback on merchandise why restrict it to the members of brfcs? Are we the only fans who have important opinions?

Seems a very clumsy way of doing it. But then again, I dont work in marketing ;)

Why when they can just watch the discussions on here and pick up ideas. Im sure someone on the official board can start the same thread if they wish.

Why when they can just watch the discussions on here and pick up ideas. Im sure someone on the official board can start the same thread if they wish.

Its just some feedback for your contact Hughesy, no need to be so defensive - it isnt a personal attack.

Archived